Kalyaanam Mudhal Kaadhal Varai Part 2!!!

Kathir and mullai sat in each other's embrace peppering with kisses and tightening the hold with firm hugs unable to handle the feel of missing eachother for years...
There were no talks...
It was just their breath that circled inside the car spoke volumes...

They enjoyed the moment for quiet sometime and decided to start home as it was getting late...
As the car moved forward, the memories drifted backwards...
The roller coaster journey of the past few years spread infront of their eyes...

Back to those days...

Theirs was a very happy and loving family just like how they are now...
There had been small disputes,misunderstandings, etc just like every other family...
But nothing took a day more to get over...

Being Gifted with four sons, Mullai was brought up like a real daughter by Lakshmi and Pandian...
Their love for her didnt change even after dhanam and meena entered into the family and even after the kids of them...

Same way, Murugan and parvathi who missed enjoying the love of a son on their own had the four brothers to shower their love as sons...
In short, the kids meant a lot to their respective uncle and aunty just like they were to their own parents thus making a happy family...

Coming to the cousins...
Off of all five, Moorthy was a quiet one from whom all others maintained a little distance owing to the age and respect to him...

But the other four were quite close to eachother...

Among the two elder boys jeeva and kathir, the former was inclined to mullai in support while the latter never spent a day without teasing her...

Kanna, the youngest of all would join kathir on those days when he fights with mullai and sometimes against his brother when he doesn't get along with him shaking hands with mullai...

But of all, it would be kathir always making mullai mad at him with every single chance that he gets to tease her and waiting to hear her usual shout " I hate you mama " with a cute pout and anger...

He would always address her as gundumalli teasing her slight plumpy physique while she will return it back with her "dei mama, va da, po da" which is exclusive for him and not for other cousins...

In short, they were typical cousins who helped like relatives, fought like mad dogs, enjoyed happy moments like friends, shared problems like family and what not...
But the boys never had any feelings other than pure love on mullai and so was she...
They shared a beautiful bond among them which was always cherished...

When things were going in a happy phase,  fate showed its cruel face to the family...
Pandian's family feel into a severe financial crisis due to a wrong move in business by trusting a traitor in name of friend that pulled them down and in turn pandian's health.
Murugan, Moorthy and Jeeva were trying their best to put back things at place but it was not so easy...
They were taking all necessary steps to revive from the clutches of bad...

During that process, pandian's health deteroirated completely brooding over his friend's betrayal that lead to the financial crisis,  struggles of his brother in law and sons, family's downfall, everything and he fell into stroke with other added fatal sicknesses making the situation worser...
He was in the verge of collapsing so did the doctors said and needed medical support always but he was not interested to be in hospital so was taken back to home with continued medical treatments and aided instruments to ease up his crucial days...

The entire family was completely taken aback time over time not wanting to imagine anything negative but still couldnt help with it..
They were surely not ready for a loss but they had to prepare themselves...