Thimiru!!!!!

Author's Note :

Hi darlings...

This is really really a quickie mini bite written in less than half an hour.. So more prone to spelling, logical, grammatical and in short all mistakes...😜😜

Before moving to it, just making things clear... I am not inclined to any particular complexion, physical appearance, gender, personality or what ever... Please take things light... If you find anything offensive, please accept my advance apologies....

And now for this mini bite, I want you guys to imagine Kathir, Mullai and Viji in the scene where viji used to tease kathir and kathir shouts at mullai in front of a shop.. This mini bite is a recreation of that scene... Hope you enjoy...

This mini bite idea popped up during a discussion with darling vjay96 and special thanks to kathirmullai_captures insta page for the pictures....

Happy reading sweeties...❤❤❤❤

--------------------------------------------

M : intha de.. kudi...

Mullai gives the bovonto to viji and they both start drinking looking around...

Viji : hmmm...

Kathir comes in his TVS50 with provision sacks to deliver to the shop...

V : hey un maama de...

M : yenga...yenga...

V : tho... (pointing kathir)

M : ivan ah... ivan ah poi en maaman nu sollathe...

V mindvoice : athu sari...

Kathir stops the bike infront of the shop and hops down with a look at mullai who was watching him...

M (clears the throat) : Litre ku naalu sottu potaal pothum.. sattai yellam pala palakkum...

Yena oru venmai...

Ei viji...
Avan dress ah paaren... (giggling)

V : ei... chumma than iren de....

Kathir sighs for a second hearing mullai and continue to remove the ties around the sack...

M : yen kathir sir... oore thuni thuvaika unga kadai la than soap vaanguthu.. aana athelam neenga use panrathu illayo...

Dress ivalo azhuka iruku...

Kathir threw a blank look at her and continued his work...

V mindvoice : aiyo vilangatha velai kuduthu vaangarale...

M : Apadiye moonjikum konjam soap podunga sir... appovavathu light yeriyutha nu paapom...

Mullai giggled again and this time viji couldnt control her giggle made kathir glare at them...