Thirumanam - Part 5!!!!!

July 8, 2019...

K : hello mulla...

M : sollu...

K : naalu naala kupidaren... unnala phone ah attend pana mudiyaatha...

M : velai irunthuchu...

K : oh... ippovum velaiya irukiya...

M : aama...

K : night pathinoru maniki velaiya...

M : aama...

K : appo naan vekkava...

M : sari...

K : ....

M : ....

None of them uttered any word and mullai dropped the call after seconds not believing her ownself...
She was very sure she would leave all her anger if she hears his voice which she didnt want to...
It was not just only about her...
It was more about her family this time...
Her mom was to be completely blamed but the way kathir reacted to her father and his aftertalks made her go mad...
She didnt want to come down even after four days...
It was maddening not to speak to him, not to meet him and even to think they are fighting but still the final words of him were enough for her to lose her cool...

Kathir threw the phone in anger on the bed knowing she had disconnected the call...
It was four days since the fight and till date there was no call or message from mullai...
She never picked his calls or replied to his messages...
Yes, she had dropped into his home to pacify dhanam and apologize to lakshmi but left even before he came...
The initial anger kept him in guard and he tried to act curt but then as the time passed all the anger took backseat...
All he was concerned was about her negligence...
He was afraid about the last words spoken by him asking her not to come home or call him...
He was mentally chiding for those words and also his behaviour that day...
Not able to withstand the separation, he called her again and again succeeding finally...

K : hello...

M : sollu...

K : neeyum kupida matte... naan ah kupitaalum velai iruku nu vechuduvela...

M : illaa velai irunthuchu...

K : oh irukatum... yen veetuku, kadaiku varala...

M : nee than eh sonna... naanga vantha prachanai nu... unga nimathi poguthu nu... athan...

K : chh... thappu than manichudu... yetho kovathula pesiten...

M : sulabama manippu ketuta pothuma... anubhavikaravangaluku than eh antha vali theriyum...

K : mulla... anniki naan pesinathu yellame thappu than... thayavu senju soli kaamikaathe... kekka mudiyala...

M : appo anniki ketta enaku yepadi irunthurukum... yena yellam sonne... naanga veetuku vanthale prachanai... nimathiye illaangra... sari varalainu kovama solren... sari nu solre illaa... ithula phone um pana venaamaam...

sari apadiye irukatum... intha nadavula vantha naal ah maranthudalam... munnadi rendu kudumbamum pesama irunthuche... apadiye irukatum... inime naan phone panala... nerlayum varala... nee un kudumbathoda prachanai illaama nimathiya iru... naan vekaren...

Mullai dropped the call with pooling tears as she got reminded of those words and ofcourse the future without him spread it wings in front of her...
Surprisingly, it was only about him and not the entire family who she loves a lot like her own family...
The fact that she had started thinking only about him and he literally dumped her for his family made her more angry...
Just to soothe her, she got calls from kathir which she avoided with brimming tears and finally after twenty calls she attended it...