The History Of Omlette!!!!!

PS home....

1.15 PM....

Kathir comes home from bank to finish his lunch and take for others at the shop...

He entered the hall and found it to be empty...

K mindvoice : intha kanna paiyan college pona yevalo amaithiya iruku veedu...
Irunthu Iruntha iruka moonu periayum kupitu nadu veetula ukkara vechutu ragalai panitu irupan.....

He was so much relieved to see the living room with no checkposts and went directly to their room...
The door was tightly closed...
Off course, kathir or mullai dont have the habit of knocking the door unless its locked....
He entered the room pushing the door and closing behind him just to see mullai hearing songs and playing some game in her mobile...

K mindvoice : vanthu kadhava thiranthu saathinathu kuda theriyama phone ah noonditu iruka.. thirudan vanthu thiruditu pona kuda theriyathu ivaluku... kashtam... intha phone la yena than iruko...

Only after two seconds of irritation, Kathir noticed her posture completely...

Mullai was lying in their bed on her stomach with legs dangling in air with both elbows placed as support on the bed, a pillow under her chest, ears with earphones and two hands
holding mobile with fingers playing...

Her saree had fall down till her knees revealing her milky,silky shank leaving him agape....

The sounds made by her anklets when she hit her legs together once in a while was like a sweet call to romance..

Her upper body pressing on the pillow made her titties a feast to his eyes....

As she was lying down, the saree which perfectly blends to her body as second skin slipped a little from her waist unveiling it..

Off course, the treat in front of his eyes now is not new to him....
But the unexpected scene at the unexpected time turned him on wholly igniting his desire.....

Added to all, Mullai lying in bed is enough to drive him crazy...Nothing is needed more...

He totally gawped at her in silence....

K mindvoice : paavi paavi.. patta pagala ipadi irunthu kolraale... ipadi ivala paathutu epadi yethume panaama porathu... Apadi pona na purushane illaa.. purushana... manushane illaa....

Sighs..

Sametime...

Mullai loses the game....

M : cha...

She drops the mobile, turns around casually and sees kathir standing....

She sat up from her posture with her signature smile...

M : yeponga vantheya...kupitu irukalam illa...

K : kupidara nilamai la ya irunthen...

M : puriyalanga... (confused)

She was still relaxed and natural without knowing the impact she made on him...
Her little messed up state invited him near her.. He moved closer...

M : saapadu eduthutu poga vantheyala....

K : hmmmm....

M : sapidareyala....

K : hmmmm....

By now, Mullai could see his eyes ogling at her...
She immediately adjusted her saree to cover her up leaving him mad...

He sat near her not best pleased by what she did....

K (angrilly) : yen de na yethume paathathu illaya...