Chapter II: Anger in the eyes

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up as the sun rays shone down onto my face... which was weird considering it was morning and I had bed right beneath the window... the rays shouldn't shine on it until noon.

I sat up on my bed and stretched looking around the room in the process... I didn't see Weiss at all.. guess she fell asleep with Neptune... I shook my head... No don't think about that cheater... I stood up and wanted to change to my uniform when suddenly the white haired cheater entered the dorm... we looked at one another for a very short moment... she made a scornful look and continued to the bathroom. She had trouble walking... as she closed the doors I realized I didn't change yet...

You: "Ah come on!!!" I decided to see if at least one member of JNPR was awake.. turns out noone was.

I heard a familiar voice behind. It was Kurome.

Kurome: "Y/N what are you doing out of your dorm in your pyjamas." I turned towards her and rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

You: "You see Weiss is kinda occupying our dorm's bathroom so I wanted to ask someone from JNPR if I could change in their bathroom... but they are all asleep..." At the mention of Weiss' name Kurome made a look that could burn you to ashes.

Kurome: "Why didn't you throw her out?"

You: "She's a girl... and I don't want to be rude."

Kurome: "Didn't she cheat on you?!!" She shook her head a little. "Anyways... you can change in our dorm... I'm sure my teammates won't mind..."

You: "Are you?"

Kurome: "Yes..."

You: "Okay lead the way.." She did so.. and I changed in KWNS' team bathroom... as I was changing I heard a conversation between Kurome and her teammate Wave...

Wave: "How come he doesn't have classes today."

Kurome: "He returned from a mission yesterday."

Wave: "But-"

Kurome: "Shut it Wave... why are you so dense?" I felt like there was a double layer...

Seryu: "Let's go to class or professor Esdeath will have our heads on a silver platter."

Kurome: "Right... let's go team.." Now that I think about it I never heard the fourth teammate......

You: "Oh yeah Kurome... I need to talk to you about something after your classes."

Kurome: "Sure... meet me here okay?"

You: "Yeah bye Kurome."

After they left and I changed I went back to my dorm... Ruby still sleeping while Blake and Yang were playing some game together...

Yang: "Good morning Y/N... where were you?"

You: "I wanted to change in the bathroom but some unnamed Ice Queen occupied it already... so I wanted to change in JNPR's dorm but noone was awake... then Kurome ran into me and allowed me to change in her team's bathroom."

Blake: "Kurome... hmmmm... that first year girl who you were working on that secret project with?"

You: "You mean the project I did because of Weiss who didn't like that at all? Yes that Kurome."

Weiss: "My Oum you're still on about that? It was stupid and I didn't like it at all... you should be greatful I gave you honest opinion." I had enough so I turned towards her and backhand slapped her so hard she fell down on the ground her cheeks now bloody.