Chapter IV: No hope

*Akame's POV*

After I finished the call with my little sister I went to cafeteria... Y/N... just don't do anything stupid before the Vytal will arrive... after that I'm going to help you get rid of the depression... and I don't care about the cost....

When I arrived I was met by my teammates.... Leone, Mine and Chelsea... I sat down while the girls looked at me...

Mine: "Where were you Akame?"

Akame: "I was calling my sister about a serious matter..."

Leone: "Serious matter... what's that?"

Akame: "None of your business.."

Leone: "Oh come on.... let us know... did Kurome go into trouble?"

Akame: "Nothing of that sort."

Chelsea: "Is it about the fact you miss her?"

Akame: "I would lie if I said I didn't but it's not that."

Mine: "Tell us..."

*CLM: "Tell us, tell us, tell us...."

Akame: "Fine... just to shut you up!"

Leone: "So?"

Akame: "Where should I start... oh right... I overheard a conversation via my Scroll between Kurome and a guy named Y/N..."

Mine: "Is he Kurome's boyfriend?"

Akame: "No he isn't, he's more like a brother to her.... anyways Y/N wanted to kill himself or rather wanted Kurome to kill him."

Chelsea: "Why would he want to die?"

Akame: "From what I heard he's been cheated on..."

Leone: "Cheated? I hate cheaters!"

Akame: "That's not all.... it was a Schnee who cheated on him..."

Mine: "A Schnee? Seriously? Wait... if he's a student at Beacon there's only one Schnee around this age... Weiss."

Akame: "That's her..." Chelsea chuckled.

Chelsea: "Not surprising actually! I mean about the Schnee... after all they just want to hurt everyone... faunus especially."

Leone: "What are you planning to do?"

Akame: "Well... Kurome sees him as brother so when the Vytal Festival arrives she will introduce him to me... after that I want to help him get out of his depression."

Leone: "I'm with you on this one... noone deserves to suffer like that just because some stupid moron girl decided to cheat on him...."

Mine: "I guess I could help too... after I get to know him a bit more.... he's just a Beacon's student for me now"

Chelsea: "Yeah count me in... we'll help him."

 Akame: "Thank you girls..." just then the doors opened revealing the only one who was missing here, Tatsumi, Mine's boyfriend. He saw us and decided to sit with us...

Tatsumi: "Hey girls..."

Mine: "Hello Tatsumi."

ACL*: "Hi."

Tatsumi: "Mine... do you have free evening tomorrow?"

Mine: "Yes I should..."

Tatsumi: "Great... we're going to a restaurant tomorrow so take something fancy..."

Mine: "What?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

Tatsumi: "I wanted it to be a surprise..."

Mine: "You stupid! You should tell me such things earlier... now I don't have enough time to prepare myself! What were you thinking!"