In The Cold

It was a cold evening in the middle of December. Snow covered nearly every inch of what used to be a corn field.

It was hard sometimes, winters and summers alike were hard to go through on the smp, but with help you can make it. It was way to cold in the winter and it was way to hot in the summer. If your not careful enough, you could get hypothermia or a heatstroke depending on the time of year.

Everyone had to resort to working in the late evenings to get away from the suns uv rays. Getting a things done around the farm, and preparing for winter were the most important things that had to be done. You couldn't chop down trees in the winter for firewood, you had to do that during the summer. There was always 4 graves that were dug before the ground froze in the community cemetery. Everyone would begin to stock up on food and perserve things, getting ready to spend time indoors.

That aside, there was times when the winter would be nice and people would go outside.

And that was the mistake that Eret and Fundy made.1

Fundy went over to Eret's house for a very early dinner, after that they went for a short walk in the woods. Unknowingly they got lost and didn't know how to get back. It being so cold out, Fundy was no help in the situation. His nose was runny and red, he couldn't smell a thing..

Both of the guys were frustrated with what had happened. It was getting cold out and both knew that they had to find shelter. They looked and looked and all they could find was the house. There was no other choice, they had to stay in that house. It was getting late out and it got very cold at night.

Fundy and Eret were sitting inside of the house trying there best to warm up by the fire. It was working a little bit, but other than that it wasn't. The heat wasn't enough to keep them warm. Worst of all they were hungry, they were not that thirsty as they sucked on snow. But that was all that they had.

"Of course it had to be us in this situation..." Eret huffed out trying to be in the best spirts. Fundy sat close to him, he looked down at his glove covered hands, going out for a walk was his idea. He was the one who made them get lost. "Yeah..."

It was silent, there was not going to be much of a conversation.

Eret looked over at the orange haired boy with a soft look. "Funds, don't blame yourself. I know you are." Fundy looked up at him, "It was my fault, I was the one who wanted to go for a walk." The orange haired male let out a loud sneeze. Eret pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around him.

That's when Eret got this idea.

He let go of fundy and got up. He pulled off his gloves and dropped them onto the floor. He unzipped his jacket and pulled it off.

Fundy stared up at the older male, he didn't know what was going on. He watched as Eret unzipped his snow pants, it got even more terrifying when Eret unzipped his pants. But Fundy was relieved when he saw it was only to untuck his shirt.

It was one way to do things, skin to skin contact was the best way to do things.

In the end, Fundy pressed chest to chest with Eret. The orange haired make was inside the soft fabric of Eret's shirt. They were just trying to stay warm because they had been in the cold for far too long.

[End]
I tired. I couldn't do it and I failed.
I think the next short will be better than this one.