Mr.Popular

Sexual Assault mentions

Also, I'm just going to say Eret's last name is King. I think it is a good contempt fit for them. :)

-

It was getting annoying watching the orange-haired male walk in a room then get cooed at by multiple girls... And notably some men, in a matter of seconds.

What made it even worse was the fact that the seating arrangement had it set so that the orange-haired sat next to the same brown-haired male...

Every.

Single.

Time.

Eret rolled his eyes and stared down at the notebook in front of him as Fundy walked over. When Fundy got to the spot he immediately greeted the boy who was dressed in black.

"Hello, Eret! How was your weekend?" He said in a happy tone and gracefully sat down. Eret glanced over at him, and for no reason scoffed. The whole bad boy act worked on him when he wasn't caring about something. And at the moment he didn't want to be bugged by petty morning chatter. It made his blood boil.

Fundy was NOT his friend.

Fundy was just someone who Eret was sitting by ALL THE TIME.

"He's so mean."

"He didn't even respond."

"I wish Fundy was sitting by me."

The boy clenched his hand into a fist underneath the table. The whispers were terrible excuses for loud talking. They were sitting across the classroom and Eret could hear them as if they were sitting behind him. 'Ignore them.' He tried to calm himself down. It wasn't his fault! He didn't want to be sitting here either.

"I'll just take it, you're doing well then," Fundy said with a smile, his eyes trained on the whiteboard in the front of the room. Eret looked down at his notebook again, his lips parted like he had something to say... But nothing came out.

"Nice chat, but if you mind I need to take Fundy out of the room for a little bit." A thick accented British female walked over and slammed her hand on the desk. Fundy and Eret both jumped slightly.

"Cat? What..." The orange-haired male's eyes widened. He got up out of his chair, "Mr. Frederick sir, I have a quick theater meeting I have to attend." He announced to the whole classroom.

The teacher, Mr. Frederick turned around and nodded. "I know, now go and no dilly-dallying."

-

It was about 10 minutes later and Fundy giddily walked into the classroom. A huge smile plastered onto his clear face.

And Eret?

He didn't wanna know why the male was so happy.

Fundy sat down in his spot next to Eret and passed over a piece of paper to him. Eret looked at Fundy, then looked down at the paper.

Fundy's name was typed right next to the main character slot. "Congrats." He flatly said and pushed the paper back to Fundy. "Congrats to you too!" Fundy whispered back. Eret tilted his head in confusion.

"What?" He asked.

"You made it in the play too!" Eret placed a hand over his mouth, holding back a scream that rose into his throat. His eyes were wide, he looked down at the paper and there it was... His name...

Eret King typed out.

He didn't-He doesn't...

"What?!" His words got the best of him as he made that apparent to the whole classroom. "Mr.King! What is the meaning of this?!" Mr. Frederick turned around with an angry scowl. Eret looked over at Fundy who had an amused look on his face, then he looked at Mr. Frederick. "Sorry."