Bet

Slight smut

"Eret!~" Fundy whined into said male's ear at the table. The other people at the table exchanged disgruntled looks with each other. "Fundy, you don't need to be so loud. I don't even want to imagine what you sound like in that way." One of them, Liam, spoke up in a disgusted voice. Fundy looked over at him with a glare. "Well, you wouldn't be the one to worry about me in bed, then would you?"

The baby blue skirt rode up his legs, the damn thing barely covered anything as Fundy crawled up onto the table, and sat down. "Also, I'm not doing this because I want to. This was your idea after all." The boy pointed out with a smirk.

Eret glanced over at the boy with an amused small smile. He couldn't believe that his best friend had taken the bet.

Especially one as dumb as this.

"Well..." The other friend, Schlatt, spoke up. "Since you love doing this so much you wouldn't mind if you pulled off your skirt for us... Right now." The three of them started laughing, they were all heartfelt and fully comedic. Fundy looked around at the table of dummies. At this point, he didn't know if the demand was a joke or not. He waited for them to stop laughing, "Oh, and Fundy." Schlatt chuckled softly, "I meant it."

Fundy knew that this was a bunch of money on the line, there was no point in going out now.

Liam, Eret, and Schlatt watched Fundy stand up on the table. In a slow, teasing motion he pulled down the small blue skirt that Liam suggested he put on. Liam was laughing his ass off silently. There was so much that he could say, but he just didn't think they would be something Fundy would want to hear. Schlatt was watching with hungry eyes, full of lust. Eret, he didn't know what to think... There were things even he didn't understand. He looked down at the table, taking in a deep breath.

Fundy was left in a pair of black laced lingerie and an oversized white shirt. The lingerie was a perfect match for his pale skin. It curved in at the perfect moment, showing off more than need be shown off.

"Daaayyyyymmmmm." Liam wolf-whistled jokingly, after he did that he went back to laughing to himself. Fundy spun around before he sat back down on the table. He placed the skirt over Schlatts head. "Why are you not a striper?" The black-haired male asked as he pushed the shirt off of his head. Fundy came into his line of view again. "Because I don't want to be." Fundy smiled softly before he glanced down at Eret, who had his phone rested on his leg underneath the table.

"Your highness, why are you not paying attention to me?" Fundy laid back on the table, he brought his hand over to Eret's lips and poked it softly.

Fundy felt a hand on his stomach. "Schlatt, that is going to cost you 10 dollars for touching my stomach." Eret slowly glanced up, not looking over at Fundy's face but his stomach.

He was ignored.

Schlatts hand moved lower, out of privacy he reached both hands down to stop him. But Eret grabbed his wrists in the process. Allowing Schlatt's cool fingers to slide underneath the black fabric.

Fundy's eyes went wide, he turned his coming eye to eye with a smirking Eret.

"Because... You allow this to happen in front of me." Eret's voice was filled with some sort of venom. It poisoned the air they breathed.

Fundy whined when Schlatt wrapped his fingers around his cock.

Liam looked at the three, "Eret, what you and Schlatt are doing could be considered along the line of sexual harassment." He didn't like the look of things.

"For every Finger, it's 500 dollars every 30 seconds. 150 for just your hand is inside of the lingerie." He felt Schlatt pull his hand away. "Hand it over Schlatt." Schlatt looked at the male and got up.