Golden Eyes

<mild sexsual content almost rape (don't worry it's not)>

"Fundy!" Eret yelled in a angry tone of voice as he entered the fox boys den.

It was a small place, Fundy didn't need much in the small den since he was barely ever there. He lived with Niki in her kingdom but would come home whenever he needed to. Being the outgoing fox he was, he made many friends.

Like a lot of friends.

Fundy yelped at the harsh tone, he dropped the knife he had in his hand onto the ground. It clattered against the stone floor. "Fundy!" Eret yelled again, he walked around the small wall that lead into the kitchen. Fundy leaning over the rock counter. He knew it we Eret but it just brought back so many memories that he didn't want.

"Fundy, you were supposed to come to the castle today, my coranation was today and you missed it." Fundy's eyes went wide. That was today!?

Of course it was today...

"Eret... I am so so so so sorry. Please, I didn't mean to forget, it's just that..." Fundy's voice faded out into nothing. There was nothing for him to say. Eret didn't need to know the reason he didn't go to the coronation. It was a personal reason and shouldn't be of Eret's concern.

"It's just that...?" Eret questioned, he stepped into the kitchen and leaned back against the counter. He saw the knife on the ground and bent down to pick it up. "I can't tell you..." Fundy had this sad tone in his voice.

"Hey Fundy, what is with all the noise..?" Niki almost walked in to the kitchen, she had a pink towel wrapped around her. Her hair was tired up into a messy bun. Eret looked at Niki and then back at Fundy. He placed the knife on counter. There was this unreadable look that formed on his face as he stood up tall.

"You missed my coronation... Because you were with her." Eret sounded dumbfounded. Like he didn't know what to think. Eret would have understood if Fundy would have told him. But being best friend's with the younger male and not knowing anything about her hurt him. He turned to look at Fundy, "You missed my coronation, because you were with a girl. Hooking up with someone is better than spending time with me?!" Eret was angry, he grabbed onto Fundy's shoulders and pushed him against the rock counter top.

Niki watched in disbelief.

Then that's when she noticed her own attire. "Hey, I was swimming. Fundy and I were not doing anything. I'm one of Fundy's friends."

She watched as Eret relaxed, his angry face turned to one of shock. He looked at his hands that were gripped around Fundy's arms. He pulled them off and threw them up into the air, "Fundy, I am so sorry... I shouldn't have assumed." Eret apologized, but Fundy wasn't going to take it. At least, not right away he wasn't.

Eret had no right in getting angry, who Fundy loves is not any of his control. Fundy had his reasons and they were personal. Eret's reason for grabbing him and pushing him against the hard stone was out of pure envy.

Fundy snaked his way over to Niki and stood behind her. "Eret, please... This isn't a good day. I want you to leave."

Instead of protesting Eret complied, he knew what he had done wrong. "Fundy, before I leave can I give you something...?" Niki looked back at Fundy. Eret walked to the door of the den.

"Go with him, he knows what he did wrong." Niki gave Fundy a little push towards Eret. Eret looked at Fundy and Fundy looked down.

They of the boys awkwardly walked out of the den door. He closed the door behind Fundy, "So... Your not dating that girl?" Eret asked walking to a white horse that had decorative golden armour on. "Niki, and no we are not dating nor 'hooking up' as you had said before." The orange haired boy crossed his arms across his chest in an annoyed fashion. Eret ignored the tone, knowing that he deserved it.