Chruch Boy

I am going to rewrite this shitty one. I'm sorry that you had to read this in the first place. I was tried as hell when I wrote this.

You can read it for now!

My body felt hot whenever I thought about him. The feelings he left me with coursing thoughtful my body like a flash flood. My heart thumped as if it was trying to dig a way out of my chest. I told myself that I was getting sick but over time I came to see that that wasn't the truth. 

The soft mewls he made when he woke up in the morning. The purs that emitted from his throat whenever I softly stroked his head.

In school, whenever I would see him undressing I would feel my mouth begin to water. I felt like I could eat him up in one bite and go back for seconds all over again.

The way that he made me feel was astronomical. I was floating on the edge of humanity like a cloud getting evaporated by the sun. The tiny particles of myself formed a mold and grasped onto it as hard as it could. I didn't let go.

That mold turned out to be him...

Oh dear lord.

Please forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been a week since I've last been to confession. I have to confess that I have been looking at a bottom nicely concealed behind a pristine pair of black pants. I would stop myself from taming glances but I can't.

AGAIN! JUST LIKE LAST WEEK AND THE WEEKS BEFORE THAT!!

Forgive me, father...

I want to defile him more than I already have, with my eyes that is.

Did I feel embarrassed about this?

Yes.

Was I going to say a word about this?

Never.

Would I be shunned from the catholic community?

Yes.

Would I be okay with that?

Yes. If I had somewhere to go after I got kicked out, that is.

Would I gladly fuck my best friend and make sure that nobody can have him but me?

Yes.

Am I into cock and ball torture?

N- only for him. But still n-yes.

"Fundy, can you calm your pheromones down? I can smell them from here." Fundy rolled his eyes, "Mom, we are bred to not release pheromones, you can't smell anything. Plus, I'm not a female cat,  they are a bit different than I am."  I watched him, God, how much I wanted to rip those pesky black dress pants off of him. I wanted to compare the sizes of our dicks. I wanted him to beg me to thrust faster and harder. But I wouldn't fuck him like an animal on heat. I couldn't hurt him like that. Everything would take time and if it had fo be years, I would wait years. He was a different species than I. A pristine, pure orange cat, soft and adorable. While I was a dog, a wolf to be extremely precise.

"Eret, come on let's go upstairs." I opened my eyes to see Fundy in front of me.

The angel.

I got up off of the couch and followed him up to his room. I watched his tail sway behind him in a gentle motion. I restrained myself. I wanted to grab the orange that swung in front of me.

I wanted to lick it.

"Eret!"

At that moment I had more than just his tail.

This is about the most finished project your gonna get. I will pass out and that is not a joke.