If you push me.

Slurs, no consent (for a small kiss), please never ever do this. I feel bad for the other person in this.

(There is very very slight smut.)

"There was nothing more that I wanted to do than drive my chair up Fundy's arrogant ass sometimes.

He walked into class, and I, I was minding my business, but he walks up to my desk and sits right on top of it. I was trying to do some math homework that was due in a few minutes and I didn't have that much left to do. Anyway, he sits down on top of my stuff and says, " Hey Eret... The blowjob you gave me was really nice. I would never excepted you to know how to use your lips that well." I looked up at him, deadass confused. "What the hell are you talking about?"  I respond, but there are already people looking at us. "Saturday night... Oh, don't tell me that you don't remember." I turned my head in dismay, thinking to myself 'this bitch.' I knew what I did Saturday night and it has nothing to do with Fundy. "At the party-" I pushed him off of the desk and ended up getting detention for it. Which I was okay with because he deserved it. Along with that, the little fucker did something bad and got into detection himself.-"

"Mr.King, you are supposed to be reading, not writing down things in your diary." I slammed the leatherback journal shut, feeling violated because of what he just did. I looked up at Fundy, he was hunched over where my shoulder would have been. He was looking down at me. "And you, Mr.Soot, aren't you supposed to be doing the same thing? If so, why are you standing over here looking over my shoulder?" I shot back with a voice mocking Fundy's voice. Fundy chuckled, "At least I don't write about you whenever I'm angry at you." He said, a smirk forming on his face.

I got up out of my seat, glancing over at the teacher who was looking at us. "Fundy..." Fundy had stood up straight as I made my way to my feet. "At least I don't go around and show myself to you every day in a sluty manner. At least I don't make it seem like I want you to have sex with me. Which I don't, but I see the way you look at me." Eret pushed Fundy down into the chair of a desk.

"Hey! Cut it out!" The teacher yelled to the both of us. I leaned down and I pushed my lips against Fundy's. I could hear the surprised moan and feel it vibrate against my lips. "HEY! THIS IS NOT THE CLASS TO BE SMOOTHING IN YOU HOMOS!" I pulled away and sat down in my seat, "That should be all you need from me." I said, looking down at my book and opening it up. I felt a build-up of embarrassment begin to blossom in my chest.

For a young guy, maybe early to less than middle of twentys he was a homophobic disk. But more than that, who shoved a stick up his ass this morning? Or who peed in his potatoes last night?! He should be fired for saying things like that.

I watched from the corner of my eye as Fundy got up and walked out of the classroom. The teacher got up and walked after him, he brought him back 10 minutes later. Fundy was placed in his spot, but this time it was farther away from me. The teacher walked back to his desk, slamming his hand down onto the desk as he sat down. "Now stay in your seats and if I see any of you fags kissing on each other again, I'm going to suspend you from school." In a mad rush of adrenaline, my head snapped over to Fundy's. He was looking back at me, with a blank look that was somewhat readable. I pushed myself out of my spot and so did he, we met each other halfway. Fundy sat down on a desk, and as I got closed to him, he wrapped his legs around my waist. We pushed our lips together, I ran my hands all over his body -or as much as I could without it getting called sexual assault.-

The both of us ignored our teacher's warnings.

I opened my eyes to see him staring back at me with a hazy gaze. I blinked and pulled my lips away.

"You guys much really want to get suspended." The teacher scolded us from his desk. "You guys are idiots and fucking fags."

I chuckled softly and looked back at Fundy. As his legs were still around me, I grabbed onto his thighs and picked him up. "Can I touch you, just not like your dick or anything?" Fundy nodded and also said verbally, "Yes." I carried him to the desk and sat him down right on the desk.

"We aren't fags, you cortual inbred and stop using that word." I planted my face in the crook of Fundy's neck, my eyes tracing over the teacher's expression. He picked up the phone on his desk typing in the numbers to someone. When I heard the voice, I knew it was the office. "Mr.Greg, why'd you stop!" Fundy moaned in a feminine voice. "I was about to cum!" My eyes widened as Fundy moaned. I could hear concern on the other side of the phone. "Two detention students are acting unruly. I need help." Disgust turned to a pissed-off look.

A hand slid up to Fundy's chest, pressing against one of his nipples. He let out a soft moan, and that's when I couldn't resist it. "No, they are two students, and yes, my clothes are on."

I brought my lips up to his ear, "Moan his name."

"No my clothes are still on-."

"Mm, Mr.Greg!! Please play with me more." I cringed at what Fundy said.

"Just hurry up." He said in a frustrated tone, hanging up the phone.

My hand traced down Fundy's body, I looked down and noticed that Fundy was bulging, along with that there was a white spot of the front of them. I forced myself not to investigate, looking at Fundy with a mischievous smile. Fundy looked at me, a faint blush filled his face.

In a matter of seconds, the two of us were pulled apart.

"What is going on here?!" The principal and two other teachers had entered into the room.

I looked at the principal and said, "And I quote from Mr.Greg here..." I cleared my voice, "Now stay in your seats and if I see any of you fags kissing on each other again, I'm going to suspend you from school." I said in a cocky tone, only to be denied by Mr.Greg.

"I hate Fundy, we were fighting each other. The only reason we kissed is because you said that."

In the end Mr.Greg got canned for the slurs. Fundy and I got suspended for 3 days so I took him home with me and fucked his brains out.

_

A/N

I think I might be sleep-deprived not gonna lie. This was hashed out in 1 hour and 10 minutes just on a whim sooooooo... :3

Also, please leave some suggestions!!! :)