Little Flower

Eret has only known one thing his entire life. You disobey, you get beat. Nothing more, nothing less. Even though that did not stop him from being a rebel.

He lived in a house that was guarded by a tall fence. In the house were about 10 other people, each of various personality traits and sizes. There was the Father of the house, who ruled over everything, and the Grandfather, who kept track of the kids, overseeing the Father.

One day, a truck pulled up to the house. Everyone was sent to their rooms. Everyone, except Eret. The Father and the Grandfather met him at the door to the garage. "We are going to need your help getting the new arrival used to the place. Someone is already looking to buy him because of his previous flower." Father spoke sharply, but calmly. Eret gulped, nodding his head slowly. He walked to the door and pulled it open, he could see the truck backed up into the garage with its trail hold. Eret could see an orange-haired boy sitting in the trailer, his torn and ripped clothes on full display. The boy, a teenager, saw him and almost immediately scooted to the back of the trailer. Eret slowly walked to the opening of the trailer, making his way to the boy. He stopped at the opening, not making his way into the trailer. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help you, to get you clean, to make sure that you are well." Eret spoke in a soft voice, thinking about all the bullshit he was saying in his head. "Please, come over to me." The boy started crying. "I-I don't want to be touched like that man touched me! Not b-by you or by anyone else! That's r-rape!" He cried, Eret looked over the poor boy before backing up, knowing that with this information Father and Grandfather will be royally pissed. Eret ran into the house, he had to be graceful and not loud. He composed himself, walking into the living room where the two older men sat."Father the boy was deflowered somewhere between here and where he was picked up at." Father narrowed his eyes and stood up out of his chair.

"WHAT?!"

Eret flinched.

"He..." Eret quieted himself, making sure that he was not going to stutter when talking again. "He said that he didn't want to be touched and he called it rape. He was raped." Godfather pulled out a cigar from his pocket, "Looks like Eret can finally get out of the house. I guess we have to take him in and give the client a talk down or find him another one."

"Wouldn't that defeat the purpose? The buyer wanted him specifically." Father slammed his hand into the posh arm of the couch before getting up. "That's why you have to talk him down. You're a smart man, think of something." Godfather lit the cigar and placed it between his lips. Eret looked between Father and Godfather not knowing what they could do in a situation like this. "He wanted a virgin, that I knew for a fact. He is coming to get it today and we don't have enough time to kidnap another kid." Father hastily turned towards Eret glaring at him. He could feel Father's eyes scan over his body.

.
.
.

There was a small sense of dread that followed him around town. There was this sense that if he wasn't paranoid that there would be a knife lodged inside of him. He heard that someone was after him and that someone was the kid who was sent in his place many years ago.

Somewhere along the way, he was not wrong. Someone was looking for him and there was someone who needed to find him.

"Floris." A voice had spoken, but he was too deep in thought to have heard. "Floris." He looked over at his best friend, who was sitting across the table from him. "What?" His best friend rolled his eyes, "What are you thinking about?" Floris gathered his things into his bag, before getting up. "I just remembered that I have to go to the councilor's office." He hurried away from the table of one, not wanting to go deep into what he was thinking about. They wouldn't understand because they were not raised in a household like his, they were not put through different things like he was.

He was lucky he talked Father into letting him go to school in the first place.

Floris made his way to the councilors when he opened the door his body collided with another body. He backed up in surprise, getting hit with the door. He looked up at the person who hit him.

Tall.

Good looking.

Brown said and piercing brown eyes.

There was this sense of familiarity about him that Floris could not push his finger into.

"I'm so sorry." The male spoke.

"No, no it was my fault. I'm sorry." Floris responded, briskly stepping past the male.

Unbeknownst to him, the male watched him walk away. A small yet, sadistic smile made light to his face as he walked out of the room.

Floris left the office just before the next class started. He walked out into the hallway, rubbing his already red eye. Somebody hit him as he walked by with their shoulder rushing to get to class. He didn't want to be there anymore he wanted to be somewhere else, somewhere where he didn't have to worry about being beaten or almost murdered.

There was nothing good about his life.

"Are you okay?"

Floris stopped and looked up at the voice. It was the stranger.

He quickly nodded his head, not wanting to get into things with someone who would not understand. "Yeah, um... Thank you, I'm fine." There was nothing fine about what he was going through. There was nothing fine about how scared he was.

What is didn't know was that the boy in front of him whose name was Alastair. Would be the same guy who would be trying to lodge a gun in his...Back? In about 2 weeks, after killing Father

I'm sorry this is so bad. There was no inspiration and I didn't know what to do. The story was not supposed to turn out like this.