0: The Massacre of 2018

Font for thoughts

Font for saying something out loud

♡♡♡

Takahashi Kazuo was what you guys would call a not-so-normal guy. Being influenced by his chaotic friends, he was..well bound to be chaotic as well. And him being on the internet 24/7 didn't help on making him completely sane.

Kazuo didn't have any personal problems at all. His parents were there every time he needs them(though sometimes the attention he receives is just too much) and he was doing ok at school. So basically, he was contented as to how he lived. Though, sometimes when he's extremely down he would always seek comfort in reading romance novels or watching some anime. And reading the Tokyo rev manga didn't help him at all.

Boy oh boy was he sobbing the whole night after reading the Valhalla arc. After all, he's such an emotional kid.

That being said, let's go to where it all began..shall we?

It all began when Kazuo lost a bet against his friends and he was forced to go buy them food at their local convenience store late at night. That day, a festival was going on and lots of people were on the streets. Instead of going to the festival, Kazuo and his friends decided to host a sleepover instead.

And little did his friends know, that was the last time they would ever see him, alive.

As Kazuo was walking his way to the convenience store, grumbling and cursing his friends for making him do this. He suddenly stopped as he saw a hooded man entering the convenience store. At first, he didn't think much of it since it's cold out and not all hooded men are evil right?

Well, he's right. Not all hooded men are bad. But this guy sure is.

As Kazuo made his way inside the convenience store, he was greeted by the sight of the man gunning the cashier. Kazuo dropped his phone, which alerted the gunned man. Kazuo's vision started to shake as his head was screaming for him to run run run as fast as he could and never look back.

So he did, but the guy was quick on his feet and his aim was pretty good and the next thing he knew, he was on the floor clutching on his chest while slowly bleeding to death. More gun fires were heard and some victims even started to scream before getting gunned down by the hooded man.

Kazuo's gaze starts to darken. Sweat forming on his forehead as he felt like his breathing was cut short. He attempted to steady his breathing remembering those movies he used to watch back then, 'Don't fall asleep, don't fall asleep' he says in his head over and over again, trying his best to stay awake until the authorities come and handle the gunman.

As time goes by, still no signs of the authorities coming in with the medics. Kazuo's heartbeat starts to slow down. This caused panic on Kazuo as he laid there on the concrete floor, bleeding. Tears started to stream down his face as his memories flashed before his eyes.

'This is it..' Kazuo thinks remembering someone saying that when you're about to die, your life flashes before your eyes. He reminisces the time his dad would make him 'fly' and he would go on and pretend like he's some type of superhero. The time where his best friend shit himself in kindergarten and the time he saw his parents looking at him with a proud look on their faces seeing him on stage with honors.

Kazuo started to cry even more as he suddenly starts to feel a little drowsy. What's supposed to be a harmless night, turned into a disaster of a nightmare, 'I hope...I get to meet then again in my next life' he thought as he finally let's sleep take over him.

♡♡♡

News of a massacre occurring in a convenience store in Kyoto was reported to not just the whole country, but the whole world too. A total of 13 people were shot by a man. 7 found dead, including Kazuo. A lot of families were crying and screaming to the authorities for not acting quickly as it took them 40 minutes to go to the crime scene.

Kazuo's family was devastated and his friends blamed themselves for his untimely death.

That incident would, later on, be named the 2018 Massacre of Kyoto.

♡♡

Kazuo's eyes shot wide open, gasping and panting as he sits down on a comfortable bed. His gaze was shaky and his breathing was unstable.

He looks around and starts to touch himself on the chest, especially to where the gun wound was, and felt relief as he didn't feel extreme pain.

Kazuo sighed as he laid down on the bed. Wiping off the sweat that was forming on his forehead. Everything just felt so real that it wasn't even considered a dream anymore. He could still feel the pain he felt when he was shot on his chest.

Suddenly, he felt something odd and quickly sat up on his bed and finally paid attention to where he was. His eyebrows furrowed as he realizes that the room he's currently in is very very unfamiliar.

He hurriedly went out of the bed to go out of this unfamiliar room. His heart started to beat pretty fast. So many thoughts running through his head at once. As he made his way towards the door, something..caught his eye.

He stopped, midway opening the door, and looked to his right to look at his reflection. His eyes widened as he stared at it. He looks... different. Like completely different. It was as if, he'd become a completely different person.

He quickly made his way towards the mirror and observed his newfound features. Black hair, an undercut, and a mole right under his right eye. After a few minutes of staring in the mirror, his brain finally registered something and he goes into a full panic mode,

"Why...DO I LOOK LIKE TIME SKIP MIKEY!?"

♡♡♡

Name: Takahashi Kazuo

Age: 14(Both past and present life)

Birthday: April 20, 2004(past life)
April 20, 1991 (present)

Appearance: Looks like Time-skip Mikey in Manila but with a beauty mark under his right eye.

(Like that)