3: Memory In Dazed

: I base the story on the Manga!

Days past and Kazuo just spent it all on trying to familiarize his surroundings. Being thrown into the past after death is still a huge shock on him. As for someone who grew up in the more modernized world, it was sure hard for him to find a past time especially when the games he used to play (back then) weren't even created yet.

One thing that Kazuo wasn't proud of is that he gets bored so easily. His flip phone barely got any games for him(except the snake game. He sure had fun playing it as he lost track of time every time he plays it,) And the previous owner doesn't even have any interesting books or manga's in his stash. Sure, he could go out and take a small stroll around the neighborhood would help him cure his boredom. But after that incident, Kazuo was still very wary of his surroundings.

It was another school day and Kazuo wasn't even surprised when he doesn't see a single strand of Takemichi's hair after all that. Kazuo has learned that when Takemichi time travels, he doesn't even get to see an ounce of Takemichi wherever he goes. He's not still sure if this will happen to Takemichi's next time travel but, he takes this as his cue to whenever Takemichi time travels.

Kazuo hummed as he made his way out of the school building. Sota(his friend) still couldn't move on from the whole Mikey situation and wouldn't leave him alone. Asking him all sorts of questions as to how he met Mikey and how come Mikey gets to see him with his mask off even though they just met. As to say, Kazuo was in relief when Sota didn't bother him today, "It would be funny if I get to time travel with Takemichi," Kazuo muttered to himself.

As Kazuo was about to approach the school gate, his eye immediately caught sight of a certain blonde which, he recognizes immediately. 'What are Mikey and Draken doing here?' He thought as he stopped in his tracks. Draken immediately saw him and nudged Mikey. Mikey turned his head and smiled, "Oh, Kaz you're here!" He says as he fully turned around to face Kazuo, "What are you guys doing here?" Kazuo asks as his grip on his sling bag tightened,

"You're free now right?" Mikey asks him, "Umm, well yeah..?", "then let's go," Mikey says as he starts walking, "Eh?" Kazuo looked at them, confused, and just decides to follow them to wherever Mikey brings him, "Go where?", "He wants to check out this stand that sells takoyaki," Draken said to him, "ah..then, who'll pay?"

"Kenchin will," Mikey says. Draken looked at him, eyebrows furrowed, "Ha!?", "Nevermind, I'll just pay," Kazuo said. Mikey took a glance at him before continuing to look ahead of him, "You sure? Kenchin won't mind paying," Mikey says, "What? I DO mind," Draken said to Mikey in which Mikey just ignores it, "Ah, I'm sure. Consider it as my treat," Kazuo says, smiling under his mask. Mikey took a quick side glance at him and hummed, "If you say so,".

♡♡♡

The three of them are now standing near the takoyaki stand, with the food on hand. Mikey takes a bite of his takoyaki happily while Draken just casually eats it. Kazuo quietly eats it as he would occasionally take small glances at the two, "So," Mikey starts after he finished chewing on his food, "Will you ever tell us anything?" Mikey says as his tone turns into a serious one. Kazuo, getting caught off guard by the sudden change of mood, looked at him confused, "Tell you guys what?",

"Your relation with Mikey," Draken says this time. 'Oh oh,' Kazuo thought as he finally caught on, 'They're taking this opportunity to ask if I'm related to Mikey..'

"Well, for starters. We can't be twins since I'm born a year younger than you," Kazuo says to them. Good thing he didn't forget to (slyly) asks his mom about his birthdate(To say he wasn't shocked when he found out the previous owner had the same birthdate as him, would be an understatement.),