6: What The Future Holds

"You're nothing but a copycat!" Kiyomasa said stabbing Kazuo even deeper. The ringing starts to get louder as Kiyomasa hastily takes the knight out of him.

Kazuo doesn't seem to react much due to shock. The sudden feeling of numbness spreads throughout his body, "KAZUO!!" Takemitchy screams as he quickly makes his way towards Kazuo.

Kazuo stared blankly at the sky, "Kazuo! Stay with us please!" Takemitchy says panicking. Tears threatened to escape his eyes. Takemitchy grits his teeth as he turns his attention towards Kiyomasa. Eyes filling with rage.

"Kiyo...KIYOMASAA!" He shouts as he starts attacking Kiyomasa. Meanwhile. Kazuo finally registers what was happening to him and his heart starts racing even faster.

"A-ahh, I can't," He says shakily as he puts his hand on his wound. He hisses at the pain. He slowly brings up his hand to his face, 'This can't be real' He thought as he stared at his hands who are now covered in his blood, 'This wasn't supposed to happen,' He thought in a panicked tone, 'this shouldn't- I shouldn't-'

I̴̡̮̝̘̰̬͖͙̍̿̐̄ ̶̘͔̦͙̬̗̺̼̓̅̈́̒̈̈́̕͝s̴̨̖̲̞̣͇̯̅͋̈́͗͛̀̆͜ͅh̷͓̲͙̾̋̌̅͗̒͂ͅo̷̖̫̯̙̹̯̫̫̗̻͂̈́̔̑̎̋͝u̸̺͎̞͓͉̓̀̀̚l̵̛͚͈͍̘̲̙̭͚͂̇̒́d̶̛̗̖̟̬̣̖̃̉͛̌͝'̷̻̝̠̒̏́̀͑̽͝v̵̲̫̙̯̦̠͙͚̙̈́͋̎͗̔͗̒͆͝͠e̴̻̅ ̵̡͎̀̇̀̔̂̓̚͠ņ̶̡̖̜̼͋̎́͐̉̽̀̚o̷̭͊̽͋͘̕ͅț̴̢̝͔͇̠̞͍̠̀̈̔̕̕ ̵̝̰͑͊̄͌̈́̈́̔̕͠͝ḯ̸̛̪̱͍̥̹̳̇̄̓̈́̕ņ̸̛͉̤̤͇̖͊̈́̇̿͆̑̾ţ̶̣͖͊̉̎̊̔̕͘ę̷̛̱͚̺̝̻̱̳͍͌̽̾̐́̀͝ŗ̴̺̹̖̖͇̩̩̟͋̿͌̚͜f̸̩̝̞͕̻͉̘͚͍̎̍̀̃̽̊͊͋̉̆͜ę̴͉̪͈̠̭̹͖̪͋̌͊̿͒r̷̢̬̫̀͛̀͂́̋͘͘e̶̛̮̟͖͊̑̊̎̓͘̕̚d̷̢̨̦̥̪͚̱͌̃̀̏̽͐̊̎͘ ̵̺̗̞̬̾͒̊̆̽̓͌͠

And everything just seems to come back to him again. Kazuo suddenly remembers the convenience store. Flashes of that horrible night came back to him to haunt him to tell him that he shouldn't have done this if he wants to live.

His breathing starts to get faster as he lays down helplessly on the ground, "no no no nonononononono" he says over and over again. Draken quickly notices this and tries to move to shake Kazuo out of it but was stopped by Emma,

"You stay here Draken !" She says with a worried look on her face, "you're still injured!" Meanwhile, Hina rushes to Kazuo, "Kazuo Kun!" Hinata says as she tries to calm the boy down.

Meanwhile, Takemitchy was fighting Kiyomasa head-on. Takemitchy manages to put Kiyomasa down. Takemitchy tiredly looks up and sees another delinquent holding the knife that was used to stab Kazuo and Draken, 'Naoto, I've..' he thought as he slowly gets up, '..I've failed the mission,'

Meanwhile, Kazuo was starting to feel a little drowsy. Even though he was completely unaware of his surroundings at the moment due to his sudden panic attack.

Hinata notices how Kazuo's eyelids were starting to get heavy and she starts to panic even more, "Kazuo kun! Stay with us please!" She pleaded afraid of what will happen the moment Kazuo shuts his eyes. Draken slowly gets up and limply went to where Takemitchy was to help fight alongside him.

Kazuo's vision started to get blurry and he knew. That he wasn't gonna last long, "Y...you should.." he managed to choke out, "go..." he says as the darkness engulfs his vision.

♧♧♧

"Hello?" Kazuo says as he stood still in an empty playground, 'what's going on?' He thought as he starts moving to look around. He observes his surroundings and realized that there are no people in sight. This caused the alarms inside Kazuo's brain to turn on as his heartbeat starts to quicken, "Um!!" He shouts, "Anyone there?" He says. His eyebrows furrowed and he was about to turn around when he suddenly bumped into someone,