2: Under lots of Questioning

The crowd went still as they finally get to see what was hidden underneath Kazuo's mask. And boy were they not expecting this. Takemitchy's eyes widened as he looked at Kazuo and Mikey back and forth, 'Eh!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?' Takemitchy thought as he rubs his eyes to make sure he's just not seeing things.

Draken looked at him as if he had grown two heads while Mikey stared at him with an..unreadable expression. Kazuo starts to sweat as all the attention went to him. He didn't even realize that the strings on his mask were holding on to its dear life.

Suddenly, Mikey walked towards Kazuo and leaned closer to his ear, "We'll need to talk a lot after this." He said which sent chills down Kazuo's spine.

"Are you the one who organized this fighting ring?" Mikey asked as he walked towards Kiyomasa now. Kiyomasa who was still bowing down, answered a small yes. Mikey smiles and suddenly kicked Kiyomasa so hard. Kazuo cringed, he can't even imagine being in Kiyomasa's position right now. He's pretty sure that hurtled a lot.

Takemitchy was pretty much shocked. He still can't move on from his-uh-saviors face and then Mikey just suddenly kicks Kiyomasa very hard on the face. After kicking the man, Mikey grabs on his hair, pulling him closer to his face, "Who the fuck are you? Huh?" Mikey said and punched Kiyomasa to the face. Kazuo felt shivers run down his spine as he watched the scene unfold in front of him.

Kiyomasa dropped to the floor, completely passed out after getting punched by the Toman leader himself. Kazuo took a step back as he winces seeing Kiyomasa's condition. As if that was not enough, Mikey even stepped on the poor guy's head and turned towards Draken with a smile, "Shall we go home, Kenchin?"

Takemitchy's mouth was slightly agape as to what he had just witnessed, "Underground fights are stupid" Mikey says as he walks away, "Don't do things to ruin the name 'Toman' " Draken says as he follows shortly behind Mikey as he made a glance towards Kazuo.

Mikey turns around to Takemitchy, who now mustered the strength to stand up, "Takemitchy," Mikey called out which made Takemitchy standstill, "See you later"

And in a quick second, Mikey's expression changes as he shifted his gaze towards Kazuo. Kazuo gulped as he can feel Mikey's burning gaze towards him, "And you," Mikey called out which made Kazuo scream on the inside, "We still need to talk."

♡♡♡

Kazuo found himself in front of a shrine. Kazuo immediately recognizes this shrine since this is where Mikey usually makes his announcement. The three of them stared at each other in silence. Mikey just staring at him while Draken observes Kazuo's features.

Kazuo anxiously played with his hands, trying so much to avoid staring at Mikey directly. Maybe just staring at him would offend Mikey or something,

"You.." Mikey spoke out all of a sudden. Kazuo snapped and looked at Mikey, "Why do you look like me?" Mikey asked in which, Kazuo just stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Dumbass that's a pretty obvious question," Draken says as he sighs, "You," Draken calls out this time, "Are you somewhat related to Mikey?" Draken asks

Kazuo shakes his head frantically, "I-I'm not!", "Then why do you look exactly like me?" Mikey said in a serious tone, "It would've made sense if we were twins separated by birth" Mikey says as he turns into his thinking pose, "That might be true. Hey, when are you born?" Draken asks