【✔】🄲 🄾 🄽 🄵 🄴 🅂 🅂 🄸 🄾 🄽

First Person:

I was at the stands to cheer for my friend's/crush for lifetime's, Suga's, team from their game, volleyball, against Aoba Johsai.

I'm also currently with my other friend, (B/f/n), she's also the reason why I'm here, she wants me to confess to Suga, more like force me, and I'm nervous at first but she's there to calm my nerves and gave confidence.

After a few sets, our school's team won, we all cheered and me and (B/f/n) came running down where we could meet the team.

Once with got down, we immediately spotted him, "Suga!" me and (B/f/n) calls, he looked at us and jogged towards us, I begun to blush madly when I remember everything I needed to do and become nervous again, I reached and tugged on (B/f/n)'s sleeve, I think she noticed because she said, "Oh yeah, do you think you have a have moment and come with us in secluded place? We really need to tell you something important that can't wait 'til later" she said straight up.

"Uh sure, give me a moment" Suga then go back to hsi team and excuses himself for the moment and come with us outside.

(B/f/n) then stopped at the doors while I lead Suga at really secluded where no one is there, but not like in an alleyway or what, just where there are no people.

I faced Suga, who now look so confused, "Okay, why are we here and why is (B/f/n) at the door?" he asked, "W-well... I n-needed to tell you something t-that can't wait...." I stuttered, 'Curse you' I thought to myself.

He look at me as if he's saying that he's waiting, 'Gosh, I can't concentrate with his angel face looking like that!' I blushed so hard, "U-uhm...! I-I was.... IWASTHINKINGILIKEDYOUSINCETHEDAYIMETYOUANDINEVERHADTHECOURAGETOSAYTOYOUBECAUSEIWASAFRAIDOF-" then I was cutted off from my fast talking, "Woah woah, slow down. Breathe" Suga puts his hands on my shoulders and helps me breath for a moment, in the outside I was doing what Suga was instructing me to help me calm my breath while in the inside I was panicking when he layed his hands on my shoulders.

"Okay now?" he asked and I breath in more and exhale, "Yeah, a little" I answered, "Okay... Uhm... I was thinking I liked you since the day I met you and I never had the courage to say to you b-because I was afraid of being rejected and I-I w-was j-ust forced t-to confess right now but I don't really have a choice because I....." while I was runting about I was being forced to confess, I was looking everywhere 'til I finally look in his eyes, I saw how he was shocked at the sudden confession.

"I like you, Suga. But it's okay if you don't have an answer yet-" I was cutted off when he hugged me, "I already have an answer you know? And I liked you since last year, I was the one who didn't have the courage to confess and waited for the right time which, I guess, I never really had a chance" he then let's go and looked deeply in my eyes.

"I liked you ever since our second year, you really didn't noticed me because you were all so introverted that year and never really talked to anyone besides (B/f/n). That's also the reason why I didn't have the right time on confessing my true feelings for you" he leans in and our foreheads touched, feeling the sweet moment.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and once we got back to his team, their coach scolded him as they needed to go because they're rushing, Suga put a hand on the back of his head and and smiled sheepishly at his team and coach before looking at me and smiled lovingly.