【✔】🄼 🄸 🄳 🄽 🄸 🄶 🄷 🅃 🅃 🄰 🄻 🄺

First Person:

I just got finished doing my homework and it's 10 in the evening, I stretched for a bit and laid down on my bed when my phone started vibrating, I look on it and saw my boyfriend calling.

I answered my phone and started talking, "Hey, babe" I greeted, "Hi. You sound exhausted" Koushi said with a hint of worry on his voice, "Well I just finished doing my homework. I don't know if there's more but I'm tired on looking for it" I repkied straightforwardly, I heard a chuckle from the other line, "How about you? Why'd you call? Haven't you had homeworks too?" I ask him, "I also finished my homeworks, I got bored and can't sleep yet. I also wanted to hear you voice" he answered lovingly.

I slightly lean my phone away from my ear and squeal slightly then lean my phone back on my ear, "Well what do you want to talk about?" I asked, "I don't know

I slightly lean my phone away from my ear and squeal slightly then lean my phone back on my ear, "Well what do you want to talk about?" I asked, "I don't know. Some random stuff" I chuckled at the silliness and with that, we talked for a while.

We told random things like whatever comes up in our head, we would started talking, time passed by and it was already midnight, Koushi said he's still not sleepy and so as I so we kept chatting, and I started to yawn, I look at the small clock I have on my bight stand and it's already 2 in the morning, "It's 2 am. Aren't you tired?" I asked him, sleepy, "No. Not yet. You know, my day is full of sighs and I can't help but think about you all day. Even when we see each other at break time, I can't stop staring on your beautiful face. Oh, how much I love being with you" Koushi answered.

I felt heat rise up on my cheeks, "I'm not going to hang up on my angel or I'm going to get bored and can't sleep the entire time. I love you, angel. Always remember that" he continued, "I love you, too" was the only answer I uttered, I yawned again, "I'm really sleepy now, Kou. Bye, I love you" he returned my sweet words and I hanged up my phone.

My alarm went off at 6 in the morning which I got really mad at (a/n: who doesn't?) and threw my clock across the room, hearing a satisfying crash, while stretching I heard footsteps thumping loudly outside my room then my door slammed open, it was my mom. She look around then spotted my crashed alarm clock across me, she sighed, "Again?" she rhetorically ask, "That's for the 30th alarm clock this year, (N/n)" sighing. she pick up the pieces, "Get ready for school now, your boyfriend is waiting downstairs. He's eating breakfast with us" she then leave my room with my crashed alarm clock, I took a bath real quick, putting my school uniform on, put my hair down (a/n: or in ponytail or pigtail, whatever you choose) then walk downstairs.

I walk in the dining area and saw my mom, dad, my little brother and my boyfriend sitting and eating there together, "Oh here she is" mom said, alarming the people around the table, "Good morning, (N/n)/my beautiful (N/n)/nee-chan/babe" the greeted, although I'm not a morning person, I returned the greetings in a mumbling manner the sat beside Koushi, I smiled slightly at him and him returning it back widely.

After eating, we bid our goodbyes to each other and to mom then me and Koushi walk to school while dad took (little brother's name) to his school which the other way from mine and my boyfriend's school, Koushi walked me to my class and he goes to his.

Time Skip:

Time passed by quickly and here I am at my boyfriend's and friends' volleyball practice, watching them while helping out with ther manager, I'm not really their manager nor an assistant to the coach, I'm just watching them practice which Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei didn't mind, as long as I help them.

I was watching them perform receives when I noticed Koushi was yawning nonstop, at first I thought he look cute but when he yawns after the other one for only seconds, I got worried, 'Maybe because we stayed up late to talk. He's tired and he still push himself to talk to me for hours' I though, furrowing my brows worriedly, finally they took a break, I walk towards him and hand him his water bottler and towel, still looking at him worriedly.

"Why'd you stayed up late when you know you're tired?" I ask, "I told you, I can't stop thinking about you all day and I really wanted to talk to you" he answered, smiling tiredly, "I know but still..." I trailed off, looking at him as he yawn again, I sighed and leave him be but I was pulled back and was hugged, I looked to who it is and it was Koushi, I sighed again and return his hug, "Get a room already" I heard a certain salty french fry said, me and Koushi let go of each other and look at his teammates, who are also my friends, "For once, I agree with him" the blueberry agrees and so the rest of the team.

This made us flustered and being the coach, "Alright, break time's over! Wake up dolly day dreamers, you still have practice!" his voice boomed around the gym, "Osu!" the team answered, "Koushi, if you're tired, don't strain yourself even more" I gave my boyfriend one last hug and they have a little practice match.