【✔】🅆 🄸 🅃 🄷 🅈 🄾 🅄

Suga's POV:

It was break time and I'm with my friend, who I liked since, she has beautiful string of (H/l) (H/c) hair and a sparkling (E/c), her name is (L/n) (Y/n).

Her and I are chatting about random things and I never realized that I've been staring at her for too long, I just shake that thought off and closed eyed smile at her, feeling my face go warm.

'Oh no, I'm blushing but I know she's won't notice. She's oblivious anyway' I thought, yes I'm cool at how oblivious she is, that's what I liked about her, I surely enjoy her company even at times she's being clumsy, embarrassed and mostly zoning off.

Overall her beautiful features, she has a kind heart, she's sweet, she's my sunshine, and she's the only reason why am I all.... This.

She's also my happiness, "Oh yeah, what do you want to do during weekend? It's our hang out days" I was cutted off my thoughts when (Y/n) suddenly asked, "Oh, I don't know yet. You can come to our practice?" I suggested, "That, I also don't know.... Okay, how 'bout this, I'll watch you practice then after that, we're going to buy meat buns/ice cream (a/n: you choose) and go to the park nearby" she aaid.

"Sure, yeah, that's not kinda bad" I felt myself lit up when I heard her say we're going to the park, "Okay, what time was your practice?" she asked.

Time Skip:

It was weekend and I'm with my team, we're practicing our spikes while (Y/n) was with Kiyoko and Yachi, "Hey, Suga. You wanna grab meat buns later with the team?" Daichi asked, "Uh, no, sorry. It's mine and (Y/n)'s hang out" I apologized to him, "Oh, that's okay. At least you two have time for each other, and maybe you can say what you really feel about her" Daichi winked and I felt heat rise up on my cheek.

"No, stop it!" I playfully hit him on his arm then I heard (Y/n)'s laugh, I quickly look towards her and our managers, they're having fun.

'She's so cute when she laugh' I thought, 'Maybe I AM really falling for her deeply' I smiled at the thought, time is really quick and finally coach dismissed us, I changed my clothes and walk out of the room, I saw (Y/n) was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, "Hey" I greeted, "Hi, you ready? You already have your things? You haven't forgot anything?" she ask sequentially, "Yes. Yes. I don't have anything to forget about" I answered her.

"You sure?" she ask again, "I am sure" I replied then she walked past me, I watch her walk while I'm standing there, confused then after a minute she walking back with something in hand and once she reached me, she raised a paper bag in front of my face, "Then what's this?" she deadpans, I took it from her and look what's it contains and saw it was my kneepads, "Sorry" I sheepishly rub the back of my head.

"And off we go" she started walking again and I followed her, we bought meat buns/ice cream (a/n: again you choose) at the store then walk to the park, chatting on the way, "So if you saw a shooting star, what will be your wish?" she ask me, "That, I haven't thought about because I really haven't seen a shooting star yet. How about you?" I questioned back, "I want to wish that my wish will come true" she answered, "That's not really a wish" I deadpan.

"You haven't thought of your wish so why would I say my wish to you" she chuckled and finally we got to the park, we walk to a bench and continuously chat, when she's not looking and kept on talking, I smiled and blush at the cute sight in front of me, 'If there's something I could ask for, it's you. I wish that I will be with you forever and there's nothing more than anything else when I'm with you.'