【✔】🄳 🄾 🄽 '🅃 🄱 🄴 🄻 🄸 🄺 🄴 🅃 🄷 🄰 🅃

First Person:

I was currently at the gym, watching my boyfriend and his team practice, I'm also helping their managers on refilling their water bottles and hand them towels etc. They're practicing their moves for the practice matches at the upcoming training camp next week.

If you're wondering who my boyfriend is, it was none other than the angel/mother of the team, Sugawara Koushi. Their practice is almost done, so I started fixing my things then I felt presence behind me, I look back and it was Koushi, "Hey, Kou (A/n: I CAN'T THINK OF ANOTHER NICKNAME FOR HIM OKAY? *pout*). Something you need?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could teach the four for the upcoming test? Pleeeeaaassee" he asks, putting his hands in a praying like position and bows his head a bit, not with the body but only a head, "You know how bad I am at teaching, Kou. Also they need to study themselves out so they don't have their backs laid on someone all the time. So I can't help the guys, sorry" I said, looking apologetic.

"But can you at least try?" he looks at me with the puppy eyes, "I'm not falling for that trick again if that's what you're going to do and no, I really can't, I can't even explain a sentence" I said and he started to pout, "Don't give me that face, Kou" I warned, "What face?" he asks as he continuously pout, I shook my head no indicating to not do the face, "What? What face?" he furrowed his eyebrows, still pouting.

"Koushi, don't be like that" I said and he stopped, he knows exactly what I'm implying when I used his full first name and not the nickname I gave him, for Koushi it was red light when I call him that.

"Okay, okay" he sighed, "But can you..." I cutted him off, "No" I said.

"At least try to..."

"No"

"How about...."

"No"

"Plea-"

"No"

"PLEASE?!"

"NO"

Koushi kept bugging me and I still don't accept his request, he knows how bad I am on explaining and yet... Here he is *facepalm*.

Third Person:

Unbeknownst to (Y/n), her boyfriend started pouting again, at the back of her head when she keep denying his requests.

'But they really need to and you're smart. They need you' was in Suga's head still pouting like a child he is, he sighed and hug his girlfriend behind her back then walk towards his four poor teammates, "Sorry, guys but she keeps denying me" Suga apologizes, hiding his pouty face.

"That's okay. We still have the other guys here" Daichi encourages, smiling slightly at his friend who hid his earlier's expression when he come up to him, and Asahi agreed.