【✔】🄸' 🄻 🄻 🅆 🄰 🄸 🅃

Third Person:

It was a normal day for Sugawara Koushi, taking a bath, eating breakfast, getting ready for school but it's still early for him to go, but almost late to his morning practice with his volleyball team, he also knew that this day was something else.

Unknown to everyone else, except for his team, he has a deep secret, he's always going to the hospital checking for someone, who he's deeply in love with. He sometimes go with his team there, you're probably wondering who was in the hospital, aren't you? She has beautiful strands of (H/l) (H/c) and sparkling (E/c) eyes, she's the girlfriend of our most lovable angel and mother figure of the team, her name is (L/n) (Y/n).

She has an unknown and very rare disease, any doctor can't figure what was her illness, and so she have to stay at the hospital until after her surgery, it was also almost the day of the game of her boyfriend and his team against Inarizaki at the spring nationals, she can't go unless she's ready and fully healed, Koushi knew this is the day of her surgery, he forgot to tell the others when was it but he keeps thinking about it so it is impossible for him to forgot when was the surgery of his girlfriend (a/n: he forgot because he's over thinking about it. Okay I'll stop).

Arriving at the hospital, her loving boyfriend stopped by at the cafeteria to get some small snacks for him and his girlfriend, he made sure it was also healthy for his girlfriend, once he got them, he go to her room at the fourth floor of the hospital. He opened and shut the door of his girlfriend's room behind him and was greeted by his lovely girlfriend with a pale and a tired smile on her face, "You hungry? I got some snacks" he ask as he walk beside (Y/n)'s bed and sat on the chair that was placed there.

"A little. My breakfast was an hour ago" (Y/n) answered, Suga handed her a fruit (a/n: any fruit you want, unless it's not healthy and sugary), she mumbled a 'thank you' and eat slowly, Suga received a message, he look on his phone and saw it was Daichi, "Practice starts in 10, still at the hospital?" said in the message, Daichi knows his best friend, visiting his girlfriend everyday at the hospital, "Oh yeah, Kou?" (Y/n) calls, Koushi hummed in response, looking away from his phone to look at his beloved.

"I know you know that today is my surgery. Did you tell your team?" (Y/n) asked, "That's what I was keep forgetting, but I'll text them now. Daichi was calling for practice right now" Suga answered in which (Y/n) nod in reply, Suga look on his phone again started replying to his best friend and captain, "Yeah, just give me more minute. Today's also her surgery, I'm sorry I kept forgetting about telling you this though" apologizing through text, (Y/n)'s doctor came in.

"We'll be ready in a few minutes for you, (Y/n)" (Y/n)'s doctor smiled slightly at the couple, "And Mr. Sugawara please proceed to the waiting bench (a/n: uhh... what?) outside the room while we ready Miss (L/n) for her surgery" the doctor told Suga which he nods understandingly, he stood up from his seat and walk towards the door, taking one last look to his girlfriend then leave to wait, getting a reply from his best friend, "It's alright. Coach cancelled practice, I told him today is (Y/n)'s surgery. We're on our way there" was his best friend's response.

While waiting for (Y/n) be treated, Suga's teammates arrived and wait with him, keeping Suga's cool, not letting him get worried about the surgery and that it's going to be alright.