【✔】🅃 🄷 🅁 🄴 🄴 🅆 🄾 🅁 🄳 🅂

Suga's POV:

I was walking down the hallway of my year's floor, looking for my girlfriend's class, once I got there, I look for her silky (H/l) (H/c) and quickly spotted her.

I was to ask for someone in her class to get her but she look at the door and saw me, my hazel orbs and her (E/c) ones connected, she smiled and waved for me to come in, I walk inside their classroom and towards her, "Wanna grab some food at the cafeteria?" I ask, "Sure, hold on one sec" (Y/n) get her gadget and purse, "Okay, let's go" she link her arm with mine and we walk down to our cafeteria.

Once we get some food, we settled on a table and we eat together, chatting for some time.

Third Person:

(Y/n) and Suga are telling each other jokes and tease each other, finishing of their foods, the bell rung indicating that their break is over and they have to go back to their class, Suga being the gentleman he is, walk her girlfriend to her class, in a secluded corner of their floor, (Y/n) stopped for a moment which made him stop too, looking at his girlfriend confused, "I haven't told you this if I'm not mistaken so, I love you" (Y/n)'s face flushed then she jogged towards her classroom, stopped by the door and bid good bye to her boyfriend, who was dumbfounded and still processing on what his girlfriend said, waving (Y/n) walk in their classroom then to her seat, still has tint of pink on her cheeks.

Suga, who was left in the hallway, shooked, finally realized what his girlfriend said to him which was the first time he's heard her said that making him chuckle then realized at what it was, "Wait what?!" he literally yelled making some students, who still hasn't gone to their respective classrooms, look at him weirdly, making him flushed then walk away to his classroom.

(A/n: Ik it's short, like me ฅ'ω'ฅ PROUD TO BE SHORT, eheh)