【✔】🄲 🄾 🄻 🄳 & 🅆 🄰 🅁 🄼

Third Person:

It was the day of the game, Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa. (Y/n) was with her school's volleyball manager, Kiyoko, and she's currently cheering Karasuno up and saying she has faith with them.

Suga, being so nervous, started rubbing his hands together, feeling coldness, and (Y/n) noticed this, she was about to leave that time but noticed her friend/crush that he was being nervous, being the lovely friend she is, she thought she could help him to warm his hands.

She didn't gave any warning and just hold Suga's hands in hers, feeling the coldness of his hands, that's when Suga looked shook and begun to be flustered.

"It's alright to be nervous, but it's bad if it's too much. Think I could help you warm up a bit" (Y/n) said with a small smile on her face, "I mean- your hands are really cold maybe...." she trailed off what her saying and reached on his ears and she felt those were cold too, so she started to warm them up and felt Suga relaxed (A/n: this is true tho, when you feel cold all of a sudden then try warm up your ears. Trust me, I do this all the time).

When (Y/n) felt his ears was now warmed up, she placed her hands on Suga's hands again and help him warm up a bit more, "You alright now? Still cold?" she asks, "Yeah, I'm fine now. Thanks, (N/n)" Suga smiled which she returned and it's time for (Y/n) to go to the stands.

She bid goodbye to the team and wish them luck.