part 9

Graces pov

I barely woke up and saw a pair of clothes on the bed i started changing. It was a pair of short shorts with a tshirt and when i was done i went to open the door but i heard a breathe hitch. I just brushed it off. I opened the door,and was about to walk out when this guy came out of nowhere and pushed me back inside the room and closed the door while locking it. I was about to scream but he covered my mouth, he said hey hey hey theres no need to scream i just wanted to introduce myself im jason ill be staying here for awhile until i have my own place. Whats your name? He asked. I...im gr..grace. well thats a beautiful name. I sat on my bed and he sat next to me. I felt really uncomfortable like i didnt trust this guy. I felt something on my leg it was his hand going up my leg. Its like de ja vu all over again. I smacked his hand away but he kept bringing it back to the same spot but higher this time i was to shocked to move. He pushed me so my back was on the bed i let out a yelp but he muffled it soon he started kissing down my neck to my stomach i was crying but he hold back my sobs with his hands. One of his hands were on my breasts the other on my ass. I asked why are you doing this. He said because he loves me. Then he threaten me and said dont tell any of the boys what im doing or else you wont live to see another day. I bit his hand, kicked him in the balls and ran out of the room. I went to the kitchen and saw niall there. He said oh hi grace why are you crying. He came to give me hug and i let him. Then jason came in the kitchen and acted all natural. Hey niall whos this. Jason this is grace, she is going to be living with us for now on. Niall said. Great he said. He put his hand out for me to shake and i shook it but then when i was about to let go he pulled me in for a real bone crushing hug. Like i couldn't breathe. He whispered in my ear, dont ever do that again got it. I nodded. Then he said soon you will get your punishment undertand. Yeah. I said. Then we went into the living room. And we all (niall,me,jason ) started watching spongebob. Jason sat by me while niall was on the floor. Jason started putting his hand on my back and trailing down. Soon he put his hand on my ass and started grabbing like it counts on his life. I was about to yelp again but he gave me a stare. Saying if i make a noise i will get and even bigger punishment. He soon took away his hand. And sat closer to me but he got a blanket first and covered our body so that our faces was only showing. He then trailed his hands so that one was gropping my breasts while the other one was going my v area. He put his hand in my shorts and started to finger fuck me. I couldnt stand it he put my head on his shoulder so it would look like i was crying more about what happen earlier even though i was already crying. Then he put my hand on his hard rock and told me to pump it i couldnt take what he was doing to me. I slapped his hand away and slapped him in the face. Get the fuck away from me. I said. He gave me a stern look. While niall looked at me confused. Niall can you please go call the boys i need them right now run. Niall started to go get the boys while i was alone with jason. He started saying, you shouldn't of done that your punishment is going to be worse. I asked again why are you doing this. Just leave me alone i dont want you. You just want me for sex, just leave. Darling im not leaving anywhere i live here now. Harry came in and asked, whats going on. Then jason said that i was forcing myself on him. I told harry, hes lying i swear when niall saw me crying in the kitchen its because he was almost going to rape me and he threaten me that if i told you guys i wont live to see another, havent i been through enough already why cant guys just leave me alone and another thing when we were in the living room he put a blanket over us so he could finger fuck me and made me put my head on his shoulder to act like i was crying about earlier even though he was the one that was trying to rape me. Wait i know how to settle this there's cameras all around the cabin and room lets go see if one of them is lying. You know what if you guys dont believe me and hadnt seen what i went through earlier than i guess you guys dont understand you just want girls for there ass, im leaving.wait dont go we just have to make sure. Fine go ahead but one of you boys stay with me i dont want to be alone with him. I will stay, harry said. Kay rest of the guys come with me to the control room.