part 1

When i was coming home i saw a man and brought him in for help since he was bleeding he stayed for a while until i notice something strange when i was going to take a shower i saw something sticking out so i tried to pull it out and it worked then the guys brother whos not bleeding came in and said oh those are my brothers cameras. I was like what is he trying to do take pictures of me naked or something.gosh.he said do you want to get back at him im like yes please so he messed up the cameras to make it seem it was recording me. After i was done taking a shower i saw him. I was of course rude to him i said heres your stupid cameras back.i heard him playing it in the hallway and he got so mad. I laughed so hard in my mind i started crying, weird i know. So i went to tell my uncle about what happen and hes recording us. My uncle said its because he doesnt trust us yet. im like"BUT UNCLE HES BEEN RECORDING ME. Then he got all serious and dumbfounded that he had nothing to say. Then the guy that i saved from blood loss came in holding a gun and with a creepy smile. Im like im still in my towel let me change first. Why are you so calm my uncle said.im like im not calm but i dont want to walk out there with just a towel gosh man. NOW GET OUT I NEED TO CHANGE! I yelled because now i feel expose. So they started getting out of the room. I had to make sure theres no more cameras in this room so i can change. I found all three i started changing to my badass clothes to show off that im not scared. When i came out he was standing there all creepy. I said, i forgot to ask what your name is. He said its gabe and btw you look beautiful. Im like can it perv. Next thing i new i was pushed onto the bed with him straddling over me. I was struggling to break free and yelled GET OFF OF ME. He told me, why would i, i like this position. I SAID GET OFF OF ME. Then a new voice came in and said, come on bro get off of her. He listened but first he kissed me on the lips then left. I got up and said uhhh thank you...... oh its drew.well drew thank you for that. He said any time my brother is sometimes a jerk. I said i could tell. Um whats your name. I said, my name is grace. Well grace your needed outside.for what,i said. Um something your not going to like.Drew said. Then why would i. Just go please because they're going to end up hurting someone you love. K im going. Once we got outside there was gabe and a few cars coming up. Gabe came to me and pulled my hair and said lets get something straight if any one tries to leave they will get shot at you understand. I nodded and he said do you understand i said yes i understand. Then i stepped on his foot elbowed him on the ribs and went on the road because the car was still going because they thought i would move. Then drew said get of the road grace please get off the road. I said no why would i even want to live if im going to be treated this way. He just said please grace get off the road. I said no im not going to get off the road. The car was coming closer and closer it was like 5 minutes away from where im at its getting closer and closer just a few more inches. Then suddenly i was tackled to the other side of the road then i hit something hard and everything went black.