part 11

Grace pov

Harry stayed with me while the boys went to look at the footage. I then heard a loud thud and saw harry on the ground. I felt something poke me and when i looked it was a needle and behind the needle was jason. I went limp for a few minutes. He said now sweetie dont fight it just go with it and everything will be fine. I started see black dots but i couldnt give in i couldnt move everything was fading fast. Jason took off my pants and his pants and was about to put his dick inside me when zayn rammed into him like a bull. Which knocked jason out. Zayn called the cops and showed them the footage. The policeman was trying to talk to me and stuff but i wouldnt let him near me, so zayn suggested to get a girl cop. And the policeman did. I said i needed a drink but soon enough the black dots came and blocked my vision.

2 hours later

I woke up and everything seemed fine i went to go down stairs but i felt light headed i ended up falling down the stairs. Everything hurts. Everything seemed to go black again but before it did i saw someone that i never wanted to see gabe, then he was gone and harry came rushing down stairs asking if i was okay but i couldnt talk. He brought me to the living room and called to the boys. They came and asked what happened. Harry said i fell down the stairs and to get ice. Zayn told me what happened earlier that i was drugged and that these are the side effects that i had to be careful. I was just lying on the couch waiting for the ice. I asked what time it is. He said it was 9:00 pm i asked were you guys asleep they all said no.oh k good is it okay if i sleep with one of you guys tonight. I dont feel that good. Yeah you could come sleep with me, harry said. Thats fine. I lifted up my shirt to see if i was bruised and it was man falling down the stairs really hurts. I went with harry to his room and we both fell asleep.