part 15

Grace pove

Dream
I was running and running more into the woods trying to get away. I will find you grace and i will get your powers if its the last thing i do. I kept running and running. My heart was pounding and pounding. I was loosing my breath. Suddenly i was stopped by someone i was struggling to break free. Come on grace you cant run from me im your mate. Soon you will be with me we will mate and you will have my children. What let me go let me go.i screamed. He shoved me down and started kissing me i was crying really hard. He started touching me in places that i dont want to be touch at. I screamed at the top of my lungs. My name is .................

Thats when someone woke me up. I started hyperventilating and i was bawling my eyes out i heard people calling my name.   Grace...grace someone said. I just shooked my head. Grace grace its me harry.I started to calm down from where he touched me but the dream felt so real that i started backing away from them. Ge..get awa..away from me! I yelled. I hate you. I screamed even more. I saw hurt in his eyes. He called louis into the room. When louis saw me he came over and hugged me i started crying even louder. Grace calm down your hyperventilating calm down breath. Louis said. I started following his orders. Soon enough i calmed down. I got up and ran, like my life depended on it. I didnt know where i was going. But soon i stopped and reached a park i sat down on the swing set rocking back and fourth. I pulled out my phone and headphones. I put a song on called, nightingale by demi lovato. I dried up all my tears and started singing. I cant sleep tonight wide awake and so confused everthings in line but i am bruised i need a voice to echo i need a light to take me home i kinda need a hero is it you, i never see the forest for the trees i could really use your melody baby im a little blind i thinks its time for you to find me can you be my nightingale sing to me i know you're there you could be my sanity bring me peace sing me to sleep say youll be my nightingale somebody speak to me cause im feeling like hell need you to answer me im overwhelmed i need a voice to echo i need a light to take me home i need a star to follow i dont know i never see the forest for the trees i could really use your melody baby im a little blind i think its time for you to find me can you be my nightingale sing to me i know you're there you could be my sanity bring me peace sing me to sleep say youll be my nightingale i dont know what id do without you your words are like a whisper come through as long as youre with me here tonight im good can you be my nightingale feel so close i know youre there ohhhh nightingale sing to me i know youre there cause baby youre my sanity you bring me peace sing me to sleep say youll be my nightingale oh uummmh um. After i was done i bursted in tears. I felt a hand come on my shoulder i jumped up. Scared at who it was it was louis. Hey hey its okay its just me louis. Louis im so sorry for running away ill explain everything when we go back home did you come alone. no i brought the boys. Oh good.
Home

Okay guys im only going to say this once. It was a dream i had or nightmare i will call it. I was running away from something or more like someone. I was so scared my heart was pounding i felt lost of breath. Then i heard this voice they were saying they will find me if its the last thing they do and how they are going to mate with me and have kids. Thats when thats when he grabbed me and pushed me on the ground he started kissing me and touching me in places that i didnt want to be touch. It felt so real thats why i was acting on harry. Sorry bout that harry. But why would you act out on harry. Liam asked. Because the guy in my dream was harry or so i thought but he had like a scar across his right eye going down his chin. I knew it wasnt you harry. But he was about to tell me his name but then you woke me up. Do you know whos haunting me in my dreams. Because it looked like you and sounded like you but it wasnt. Im thinking you have a twin is it true because if it is im really scared right now. Yeah unm i do have a twin. His name is derek he is the vampire king. What vampire king i knew this was going to be bad you wont be able to do anything will you. No i wont but i will talk to him and have to tell you something im.. my mate i know harry i came close and gave him a peck on the lips. Will you harry styles be my boyfriend. Yes i will. I kissed him again on the lips. Lets go to sleep so tomorrow we could go talk to my brother. Wait harry. Yes i fell something bad is going to happen like they are going to try and pull us apart promise me you wont let that happen i wont let it happen come on lets go to sleep.