the next day

The next day the boys told me we were going somewhere i asked where but they wouldnt tell since it was a surprise. By the time we got there i was wearing a blindfold soon it was taken off. We were at SILVERWOOD i always wanted to go there. I cant believe its happening. We first went to the water slides like those huge green and yellow water slide the one with rafts. We were in this huge line. I was behind the boys they were so excited. I was wearing a black bikini while the boys wore swimming shorts.This guy behind me accidently bumped into. He apologized, i told him it was fine. We started moving up the line. The guy behind me grabbed my ass i was tired of everyone doing that to me, i slapped him and kicked him in the balls. And he rolled over in pain. The boys looked at me and i said what he grabbed my ass so thats what he gets and im cutting in front of you since i don't want to be near him. We were almost to the front 9 people left then it was our turn. It was niall harry liam Louis. They went then it was zayn me and the guy who grabbed my ass. I went in the front while the other 2 went on the side. We started going like 10 seconds in then suddenly it plumets to the other side of the slide i could here all the boys screaming like girls included the people in mine. Once we reached the pool with our rafts. The guy helped me off first then went for the boys but they didnt grab his hand. They just got off by themselves but i was waiting for zayn to hurry up, but the guy who grabbed my ass earlier ended up tripping and grabbed my bra dragging me in the water with him. We were both under water he went to kiss me but i wouldnt let him. My lungs were on fired i let go of my breathe and started screaming in the water. Then zayn pulled the guy off of me and helped me up. I started choking up the water while zayn was patting my back to help me. Get me out of here zayn. I said. He asked me what happen. I told him just another guy who wants to get me to be his. I said.i was still choking up water. I told him i needed to use the bathroom. I went in and did my business then a hand was put over my mouth i started thrashing around he pushed me to the floor and told me, do you remember me. Not that jackass again. What do you want from me. I want you the jackass said. Iv had enough of these guys trying to get with me so stop or else you wont be able to make babies oh im scared what is little girl going to do to me. I was so pissed off that i didnt know i was on fire like actually on fire its not burning my skin. I threw a fire ball at him and he ran out screaming witch witch. I came out of the bathroom where the boys were waiting for me.they asked what was that about.

I just said casually that oh nothing that guy was trying to get with me but i showed him not to mess with me. Niall was like damn girl you got him screaming witch all over here. Guys i want to show you something. Yeah what is it they asked. I brought them behind a building and said, you promise you wont tell you have to promise. They said they promise. I showed them fire coming out of my palms then i suddenly got thirsty than water appeared on my palms i started feeling hot air hit me then i felt the ground start to shake. So i stopped. They all looked at me shocked. They all said. Your an elementist. A what i said. Elementist someone who has one of the four elements, water, earth, fire, and air. You are special if you have all elements your actually one of a kind matter of fact.