part5

Grace pov

I raised my hand chosing to sing on stage, then picked a song and said um hi im grace and i will be singing warrior by demi lavoto. Then the song started and i started to sing. Once i was finished everyone screamed like a happy scream im like oh well best be getting out of here then. I started walking off stage to the exit when i heard a familiar voice. You have a great voice. I look up and said uumm thanks. He said my name is harry this is Zayn, Niall ,Louis and Liam they all said hi im like hi well my name is Grace. Harry said thats a pretty name for a pretty girl. Well thanks but i really got to go i saw drew and gabe  and some other guy coming this way im like well nice meeting you guys by. They were like wait dont you know who we are. Im like duhh your one direction. Then i felt a hand go over my shoulder it was gabes  i was scared. It felt like his hand going through my skin i accidently let out a yelp and the other boys look at me with concern. Gabes like know babe i thought we were going to meet at mcdonalds for dinner. Im like uhh umm get away from me im not your babe and leave my family out of this i shouldve never saved your life you could go and rot in hell for all i care. Then i punched him he fell down while the other two grab my arms holding me back especially drew i was so pissed then i saw gabe stand up looking all pissed he came up to me and punched me in the gut and slapped me across the face i fell to the floor and my mouth was bloody. He was coming at me again but the five boys went in front of me and said thats not how you treat a lady show some respect. Then out of no where fans started coming to where one direction was and they grabbed me and yelled RUN!