part 3

Grace pov

When drew's brother came in

I was scared because he could acctually do something to me. He kept saying i cant control it i want to do what i wanted to do when i laid my eyes on you. I was so confused i got off the bed ready to run for my life, but was pinned to the wall. I was getting so scared i started crying. He said hey hey dont cry well not yet anyway. His hand started going up my thigh while his other hand is pinning me to the wall. While his hand was traveling up my thigh i closed my legs real tight. His hand is still traveling up my thigh up to my vagina. Once he reached it he started putting his hand in between my legs up to my core. But first he ripped off my shorts and underwear then started putting his finger inside of me then i screamed out, Drew please help me!. Then he came rushing through the door. He yelled GET OFF OF HER GABE. Then he pushed gabe off of me and they started fighting i had to put clothes on but they were beating up eachother senceless so i just put on boxers and still had my bra on then went to stop both of them. When i did i said,stop please. When they did they both looked at me then to my breast. Im like hello drew um do you want to get me out of this room. He said ummm yeah sure.when we got out of the room im like thanks drew for that back there if you hadnt of came then i dont know what would've happen. Hes like i told you i would of done anything to get you free. He started coming close to my face. He leaned in and kissed me. When he was done i ran out of the house crying ignoring the people calling my name even the people who were trying to shoot me but drew told them its fine, its my fault ill go get her.