Part 1 - First Day

(Y/n) POV

Today I'm transferring to a new school, I hope to have a fresh start and to be more careful around guys. You see, when I come into physical contact with someone of the opposite sex I transform into my zodiac animal.

I was going to move into my new apartment today but someone had more money than me and they got the house, now I have nowhere to live. That is going to be a problem for after school.

I already had my new school uniform on and was walking to school. At school I was checked in and was given a piece of paper with my class number on it. I walked down the long halls until I found a class with the same number as the piece of paper and knocked on the door.

A young professor opened the door and welcomed me inside.
"are you the new student?"

"Yes sir"

"do you want to introduce yourself to the class?"

I nodded and turned my attention to the classroom full of chatting students.

"Hi everyone, my name is (Y/n). I hope to have a good year."
I didn't really know what to say, that was the best I could think of on the spot.

"thank you (Y/n), you may sit down behind Tohru Honda. Tohru please raise your hand"

A brown haired girl raised her hand with a smile. I walked over and sat at my new desk.

Time skip

The teacher finished talking about how the day would go and gave us the rest of the morning off, the entirety of the class came flooding towards my desk.

I don't do good in big crowds, especially not with potential guys around. I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

There I splashed water on my face trying to calm down.
"are you ok?"

My head shot up, I saw the same girl standing beside me.
"yeah, I'm fine. I just don't do good with big crowds swarming around me."

"I know how you feel, I'm tohru"

"(Y/n)"
I said shaking her hand.

Time skip

I made a friend.

The first real friend in a long time, she's so nice. We spent break time together with some of her friends, Uotani and Minagawa. It feels nice having people you can trust, haven't felt this way in a long time.

400 words!
Vote
And
Comment!