Part 2 - Sorry?

(Y/n) POV

I woke up in an alleyway in my zodiac form. This is the most natural, instead of a school girl sleeping outside.
I should probably tell you what my zodiac is, I'm the year of the black cat. You know, the cat of misfortune, the 'black cat gives you bad luck', yeah that's me.

I transformed back and put of my school uniform, spraying myself with perfume I bought. This maybe wasn't the most ideal living situation but it'll have to do for time being.

Time skip

I arrived at school and sat down at my desk. The day went on normally and it was quite boring. I started daydreaming, until I was snapped back into reality by the professor calling me.

"(Y/n), would you mind helping me hand out these pages."

"of course not"
I said with a smile walking towards him.

There was already a boy helping so I just did the other students he missed. I was handing out until I accidentally walked into the boy, I gasped at the sudden inpact and was prepared to transform right then and there, but I didn't..

"sorry, excuse me"
I apologized, I didn't even bother looking at his face. Embarrassment flooded over me while walking back to my desk.

The rest of the day I held my head down, why didn't I transform? Maybe I should've looked at his face.

Time skip

It was the end of the day, I didn't talk at all today. I was stuck thinking about what happened in class, who was he?

"(Y/n), are you ok?"

"oh Tohru, yeah why?"

"you haven't been talking"

"sorry, I was thinking about the boy I bumped into. I didn't properly say sorry"
I made up an excuse, couldn't really tell her the truth

"that's ok, but if you really want to. I live with him, you could join us for dinner?"

I was about to decline until my stomach answered for me.

"I guess that's a yes"
She said laughing

Time skip

She took me to a house in the woods, it seemed kind of sketchy but also familiar.
"this is it"

"why is it all the way out here?"

"that's a good question"
She said opening the sliding door.

I stepped inside talking off my shoes a the door. I followed her to the what seemed like a dining/living room, she told me to sit at the table and I did so.

We where chatting until the boy from class walked in. I stood up and walked dover to him.

"oh hello (Y/n)"

"hi umm, I wanted to apologize again for bumping into you in class-"

"there's no need to apologize, nobody got hurt"

"still I wanted to make sure you're-"

"I invited her over for dinner"

"oh she did?"

"yeah, miss Honda invited me to have dinner with you. If it's alright?"

Time skip

Miss Honda, the boy and a orange haired boy where sitting at the table. They where talking but u just listened, until a older man came in.

"what smells so good-"
He asked before noticing me. That was when I noticed it, these people...where my cousins

I started to giggle, I can't believe I was this stupid. I stood up and walked over to the man shaking his hand

"nice to see you again, Shigure"

570 words!
Like
And
Comment!