Part 9 - Fight Me!

(Y/n) POV

The next day, everyone was fully healthy again. Everything went back to normal, except the boys fighting again.

"is that all you've got, cow?"

"I'm not a cow!"

Nevermind, everything is normal.

Kyo ended up winning.
In strength, Kyo always beats Hatsuharu. And I always beat Kyo. Yuki always beat Kyo. But Yuki and I never really faught, we thought it was... uncivilized or childish, but I actually want to know which one of us is strongest.

"c'mon (Y/n), just because Kyo beat me doesn't mean you will"

"wanna bet"
I said swiping my foot, he fell to the ground.

"Better luck next time"

Time skip

Tohru made breakfast, Ramen. Today was Saturday, I didn't really have a lot planned for today.

"now that we ate, really fight me!"

"No Hatsuharu"

"why not, your combat skill is way too low. You could get hurt if I don't hold back"

"at least give me a chance."

"fine, but after that. No more chances!"

I can't believe I'm doing this, I can only use 10% of my skill or else I'll hurt him.

We went out to the backyard and the second I stepped outside he charged towards me, I dodged and he ran into a bush. He jumped up 15 feet into the air charging towards me again. I also jumped and kicked him into the fountain.

"In combat skill, (Y/n) will always beat Hatsuharu. He just doesn't want to be the weakest out of all of us"
Yuki stated
"but (Y/n) hasn't been around for quite a while, maybe Kyo could beat her now. Since he's been training and se hasn't"

"Hey Hatsuharu, are you ok?"
I asked.
I reached my hand to help him up but then he kicked me in the stomach sending me flying into the house.
I chocked on the sudden impact, coughing.

"Don't let your guard down (Y/n)"

"*cough* but that was unfair"

"If (Y/n) started training again. She would overpower even me, she was the strongest out of all of the zodiac back when we were kids"

"Wow really? (Y/n) is really that strong?"

"she was, there's only one way to find out. She isn't even trying right now, but if we fight-"

I got up dusting my clothes off, now I was ready to end this. I slowly approached Hatsuharu, he smirked

"back for more-"

I flicked his forehead with my index finger, he fell back into the fountain.
"fine! I surrender"

"good"

I said walking towards Kyo and teh others. I felt a sudden pain in my stomach, I lifted up my shirt and saw a deep scratch. It burned like hell.

"tch, I'm getting weak. Yuki, can we fight later?"

"of course, just go clean up that wound"

"yeah, it's been a while since j got hurt this bad"

Time skip

I was in the bathroom cleaning up the cut with a cotton swab until someone knocked at the door.

"come in"

"Hey (Y/n)- what happened?"

"oh hey Shigure, I got hurt while fighting Hatsuharu"

"how? He isn't that powerful"

"and u didn't fight, I just played along. But I thought I hurt him and he used that to his advantage. Sending me straight into the table."

"did you let your guard down?"

"yeah, I'm getting weak. I asked Yuki to fight later, I'm not holding back on him."

"ok, but don't hurt him."

"Yuki's strong, he'll manage"

580 words!
Vote
And
Comment!