Part 8 - Sick

(Y/n) POV

I can't believe it's already a new year. It feels like yesterday that I arrived in a new school hoping to have a normal life. Yet here I am, with my family again.

Today didn't start off great. Yuki's sick,  he still went to school. I personally wanted him to stay at home, because if we get too weak in our human bodies we transform.

We had a marathon to run today, I felt like skipping but Kyo was very intent on proving that he has the fastest oiy of all of us.

At school we got dressed into our gym clothes, Yuki and I stood together. I wanted to take care of him, Tohru talked with Yuki. That's when I looked to the side seeing a taunting kitty cat.

I chuckled at his antics and walked over to him,
"calm down fur ball, don't wanna catch a hairball"

"tch, are you ready to lose?"

"in your dreams-"

I was cut off my the teacher calling the girls to run first. I stood next to tohru and we all started running, I was going extremely slow even for me.

We ran for a few minutes before Tohru stopped and looked at someone on the side of the hill.
"an old person?"

"Tohru I don't think that's a-"

She didn't listen, figured. She went over to the person about to check if they where ok until a young man got up spoke to her and walked over to a land post picking up a string.

I bent down next to him also laying down.
I whispered into his ear
"Hey Hatsuharu, whatcha doin?"

"huh! Oh, (Y/n). Catching a cat and rat"

As he said that I saw Kyo falling onto his face and a confused Yuki slowing down.

"Kyo here has a thick scull, don't try this at home."

"What was that for-  Hatsuharu? What are you doing here?"

"I came here to fight you"

I sighed
"if you two are really going to do this at least move out of public"

"don't think you've escaped (Y/n), you're next"

Time skip

The boys where battling it out, Yuki was coughing on the side lines. I was getting more and more worried, then it happened. Yuki bent forward coughing holding his stomach.

I bent down with him. The boys noticed and stopped fighting.
"woah woah woah, what happened"

"he have to get him home now!"

"I can carry him on my back"

"ok, this can work."

*POOF*

"nevermind"

Yuki transformed

"carrying him on your back would've attracted too much attention, you guys go and take my clothes as well. I'll meet you at the house"
I said transforming

*anticlimactic POOF*

Tohru picked up our clothes and they started running home. I looked at Yuki he was completely weak. I picked him up in my mouth and carried him home.

I really wish I just picked him up as a human, that really sounds like a better plan right now.

Tohru POV

We arrived at the house, Kyo went and got Shigure while I waited for (Y/n) to arrive.

"what happened?"

"Yuki transformed"

"where's (Y/n)?"

"bringing him here"

"ok, I'll prepare everything for when they-"

"too late"
Kyo said while (Y/n) ran in

She jumped onto the counter placing the rat down softly before collapsing herself, he was out of breath.

After Yuki was sorted (Y/n) transformed back. Also coughing, maybe having a sick Yuki in her mouth also made her sick.

The house doctor was mad as us to say the least

570 words!
Like
And
Comment!