Part 4 - Luck

(Y/n) POV

The next day I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, I opened my eyes noticing I was human again. Kyo was still sleeping so I put on some clothes and covered him with a blanket.

I walked down stairs walking into the kitchen, there I saw Tohru making breakfast.

"can I help you with something?"
I asked, my voice sounded sleepy and my eyes where droopy

"oh (Y/n), no it's ok. You know you still have 30 minutes to sleep right?"

"oh, in that case I'm going back to bed"

"bye" she said giggling

I went back upstairs to find a half awake Kyo staring at the roof.
"you should probably get dressed"

"why"

"because you're naked"

"I am?"
He asked looking under the blanket
"oh, I am"

He said pulling off the blanket and putting on his pants.

"what are you starting at?"

"nothing.."

He laughed pulling me down into a hug.

"what was that for?"

"I've missed you (Y/n), a lot"

"I've missed you more."

Time skip

"seori hando"

"here"

"Yuki Sohma"
"present"

"(Y/n) Sohma"
"here"

"Tohru Honda"
"here"

"Kyo Sohma"
"here"

The teacher took attendance, now everyone knew my lastname. Tohru is still trying to guess my zodiac, sovar she's guessed Dragon, tiger and monkey?

Class went on as usual but because I didn't really sleep in my zodiac I'm kinda getting her attitude back. I've been dropping everything, tripping over anything. I hate being unlucky.

I think Tohru is starting to get it now. You can't miss it after how I've been acting. At break I chocked on a grape, and fell down the stairs.
Today is just not my day.

Tommorow is Friday so I'm planning on staying home. I just don't want to trip over everything anymore.

While going to the bathroom I tripped again but this time I bashed my face into the wall causing my nose to bleed. I went to the bathroom but it didn't stop, I went to the office and told the teacher at front.

She freaked out and called Shigure. Shortly after shigure came to school, he had to get my bad in class and took me home.

"is it one of those days?"

"unfortunately"

Once every month my badluck is at its worst, everything goes wrong. I've found that it's better to just stay home, but today I realized it too late.

Kyo POV

I was at my desk ignoring the hag in front of the class. That was until I senced Shigure enter the class, he never comes here so something must have happened.

He walked over to (Y/n)'s desk and grabbed her bag.

"what happened?"

"it's time again"

He doesn't mean... the bad time. Poor (Y/n), I wonder what happened that she was sent home. She'll be fine but still, I'm worried

Time skip

The bell rang indicating that it was second break. I grabbed my bag about to leave the school

"what's wrong?"

"(Y/n) was sent home"

"why?"

"it's that time, when her luck..."

"I understand, are you going to go check on her?"

"what do you think rat!?"

I started to run away, I was really worried about (Y/n).
I just hope she didn't break something again.

Time skip

I opened the front door and went to my room. I saw her sleep in my bed

"why are you home so early"

"I came to check on her"

"I checked, she didn't break a bone this time.

"

that's good, I'm going to stay here with her."

"alright, I'm heading out"

"where are you going?"

"to inform akito that (Y/n) is with us"

"but (Y/n) doesn't want akito to know"

"if he doesn't it's my head, you know that. Now keep her save, we don't know how bad it could get"

650 words!
Vote
And
Comment!