If they lived in the 21th century - Zoom Meetings

Todd:

Todd never has his camera on and whenever a teacher calls on him, he panics, pretends his microphone doesn't work and either wait for the teacher to give up or stutters that he doesn't know the answer. He still doesn't say much during Dead Poets Society meetings, and Neil has to force him to turn on his camera.

Neil:

Neil would be the student who is doing very well in school but who uses the online classes as an excuse to not work as hard and goof around more with his friends, much to his father's miscontent. He does try to organize Zoom study groups but they always degenerate into the usual goofy conversations that the boys have outside of class.

Knox:

During Zoom calls, he's the one who always has bad Wifi connection and whose microphone bugs all the time. Knox tries to listen during online classes but often ends up falling asleep. He's the type of guy who'd pin his crush's video as his main screen so that he can just stare at them during the whole lesson.

Charlie:

Charlie is the one who shows up to Zoom class in pajamas, still in bed and eating his breakfast. During Dead Poets Society meetings, he shares his screen to show memes or photoshopped faces of the teachers during the most recent online class. He also changes everyone's name constantly and hacks the system to make himself admin. In a way, the meetings are just ten times more chaotic when he's there.

 Steven:

Meeks is that student who's the only one to raise his hand when a teacher asks something, instead of pretending to be dead like everyone else on the Zoom meeting. He's one of the only students who actually listen and everyone asks him to send a picture of his notes on the class group chat afterwards.

Gerard:

Pitts would usually be playing video games during class, and doesn't even realize when the teacher is calling on him. It's only when he receives a text from his friends that he switches on his mike. During Dead Poets Society meetings, he always gets picked on by Charlie and Neil. He's that one guy who starts scribbling all over the shared screen whenever he can.