ch. ─── thirteen ⁱⁱ

[13

[13.2] FARAWAY.

THE ENTIRE CLASS had to run after her when she took off with the forbidden alcohol and Tenya eventually lost her in the dorms. The manhunt lasted almost an hour until Sero taped her ass to the ground along with Bakugo. Of course, Bakugo was across from her when Mina organized the class to make a circle, the couches being pushed around for a backrest to some. 

Although even though the task was simple, Todoroki, Sero and Midoriya were left calming the two of them down; Bakugo and Hajime were still ranting about having a fight and who would most definitely win. When the three of them failed to shut either of them up, Areum, along with Kirishima, shove a piece of bread into both of their mouths.

"Behave yourself or else it will be a stick of butter instead," the girl mumbled, Hajime's figure slouching as she chewed the loaf angrily. Once she moved, Bakugo seemed to react the same way, except she noticed his cheeks bloom red.

While Hajime was still taped to the ground, holding her bag of bread with an unimpressed look on her drunken features, everyone finally arrived at the common room. Apparently, Mina was driven to play a game of Never Have I Ever with her classmates, Areum and Tsu encouraging her plans. As everyone sat around, drinks were being poured and handed out. When Mina walked over to Hajime, a pitiful expression crossed her face.

"I'm sorry Mimi, but I'm under strict orders to not give you anything else to drink," she addresses; Hajime's brows furrowing at the news.

The said girl huffs. "Huh?! What the hell I'm I supposed to do then? Chew bread?!" Hajime's question—which wasn't really a question— gets answered when the pink-haired girl grins, a playfulness in her tone as she skipped her and continued around the circle.

With the alcohol in her system, the tip of her ears burns red, her gaze shooting daggers at Areum who has definitely been the one to put down that ridiculous rule. It was entirely stupid! The whole point of playing a drinking game was to drink, not chew bread like some baby. However, Hajime had to admit that because Bakugo was given the same handicap, the experience wasn't all bad. His temper tantrums were enough to appease her annoyance.

Even if Hajime did manage to drink half of the rum Areum had gotten her, she was still pretty drunk after being chased around the dorms. But alas, being taped down by Sero was the consequence for almost jumping out of the third-story window, Todoroki being the one to thankfully catch her mid-way through the window. 

Maybe... their reasoning for cutting Hajime off was a smart choice.

Areum who had settled sitting next to Hajime motions Kaminari over. He lowers himself to go ear-to-ear with the raven-haired girl. "What is it Areum?"

The girl whispers despite her best friend being able to hear her clearly. "I want you to take Maya's other side."

"Me?!— But she won't listen to me... especially while she's like this," he mumbled. Hajime's lips turned upwards into a cocky smirk.