ch. ─── bonus

[+] MINE

[+] MINE.

IT WAS WAY past midnight at this point of the party, the sober moms of the class ushering their drunken children back to their rooms. The unfortunate ones were left on the couch downstairs, their only source of sympathy being a blanket thrown over them as a bucket was placed next to them.

As they walked down the halls, Mina was taking a picture of her group. "Oh my gerd—This picture is so cute!!" she squealed, saving it to her phone for her to post later.

Areum who was staying over giggled, peeking at the screen with a sly grin. "Bakugo might have a conniption but it is really cute," she agreed, Mina and her giggling like school girls.

The girl throughout the night had collected a series of photos, some varied. Most of them were her classmates playing games and drinking, one of them being Tokoyami and Todoroki playing a game of charades with Dark Shadow. There was also the famous cake pic with Hajime in the middle, Areum beside her with Kaminari too.

Although, as the night prolonged, the photos only got more chaotic. From Hajime's manhunt and right now, Mina was lucky enough to capture some moments without it becoming blurred.

As the girls continued scrolling through Mina's interesting photo gallery, Todoroki walked alongside Kaminari, the blonde half awake as he held Hajime in his arms. Her legs were wrapped around his hips, her face nuzzled into his neck as she slept quietly.

Kaminari wavered slightly, Todoroki stiffening. "Are you sure you don't want me—"

"Nope! I'm good," Kaminari interrupts. The blonde continues onwards towards her dorm room. "I'll be the one carrying her from now on."

Todoroki chuckles, taking a second to remember what he was referring to. "Ah... If that's what you want."

"Of course, that's what I want," he mocks, his tone more slurred than usual. "Maya's mine."

Todoroki watched with amusement as Kaminari waddled over to her door, clumsily but carefully going inside without hitting her legs. However, before he does enter, he sends the dual-haired boy a glare; Todoroki just waves in return.

Kaminari grumbles under his breath, a protectiveness consuming him. Of course
Todoroki was his friend, but after tonight and the little alcohol that flowed through his blood, Kaminari wanted to let him know.

Walking over to Hajime's paper-covered floor, he finally reaches her bed and tucks her in, resorting to a blanket since she still wore her dirty clothes. He places a soft kiss along her forehead and nose, brushing away a few strands from her face which made Hajime wrinkle her nose. 

"See you tomorrow," he whispers. 

However, before he turns away, Hajime catches his hand.

"Stay with me," she mumbled while rubbing her eye. Kaminari blinks down at her, lost in her gaze.

"Huh?"

She rolls her eyes, tugging him closer. "Lay down next to me," she groaned;  Kaminari hesitantly complied.

He lays down next to her, his nose brushing hers as he went frigid. It didn't make sense since they've basically slept in each other's arms in a closet—It was terrible for both of their postures, but it was still sweet.

"I feel you staring at me," Hajime said with closed eyes. She peeks through one and adds, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She raises a brow when his voice seemed higher than usual.

"Are you not comfortable?" She asks.

"What?! N-No... It's just—"

"No no, I get it—" she turns over to her other side—"You can sleep by yourself if you want."

Kaminari panics, the boy biting his lip as he nudged closer to Hajime. She kept her ears open and listened, a smile pulling at the corner of her lips as she can practically hear his thought process.

"I'll... I'll like to stay here with you actually," he tells her, his hand slipping under her shirt as it found her waist.

Hajime laughs,  the girl turning back over as Kaminari's hand travels to the small of her back instead. She pecks him on the lips before cuddling into his chest, Hajime's legs intertwining with his.

"Sounds good to me," she quipped, both of them falling into a soundless sleep in each other's arms.

However, you weren't prepared for your newfound paradise to start slipping from your grasp already. Hajime's morals were tested once again.

> 15

oop—