No Mi Diga Nina!

After a couple hours of working I hear the bell ring and see my beautiful best friend walk through the door

After a couple hours of working I hear the bell ring and see my beautiful best friend walk through the door. After she says hi to everyone she scans the room looking for me. When her eyes meet mine we both squeal and run into each other's arms, squeezing each other for the first time in what feels like forever. I lean back and see her straight hair but I ignore it and just smile more.

"I've missed you so much! How was it? Tell me everything! Have you seen Benny yet? What are th-" I ask quickly but she just puts her finger on my mouth shutting me up while I ramble.

"Jesus give me a second to process the first question!" She laughs.

"I know, I know! I just missed you so much and want to know everything." I tell her bringing her to one of the salon chairs so we can both sit down opposite each other. The other girls also make their way towards us.

"Yeah but I wanna know all the gossip and stuff before we get to me."

"Aweeee," we all whine wanting to hear the tea she has brought back about college. However it's not like the girls to not like the good old gossip, so we all make our way to the hair basins and lean her back. I grab her hand and start to do her nails.

"Bueno, u didn't hear this from me but some little birdie told me. Usnavi had sex with Yolanda!" Daniela tells the girls while dragging the towel up Ninas body. I roll my eyes and watch as the other girls gullibly believe it.

"No mi diga!" They all shout whilst Dani nods her head. I shake my head whilst standing to grab more polish.

"Hun no, he'd never go out with a girl like that. No matter how nice she isn't his type. Please tell me ur kidding." I say whilst sitting back down and lifting my head to see them all smirking at me.

"Ok, just wanted to hear what you'd sayyyyy!" Dani laughs doing a little dance along with Cuca and Vanessa. I let out a sarcastic laugh however the pink still tints at my cheeks. I try and hide it by looking back down at my work.

"So Nina I heard you've been talking to Benny?" I ask her trying to get the focus off of me. Pulling my curls into a bun due to the heat.

"And what do you hear?" Nina questions lifting her eyebrow along with me. Ahh so she does like him, when ever she like someone her she shifts and gets awkward.

"I hear plenty! I hear he's got quite a big taxi," Dani buts in while ripping the wax off of Ninas face. I lift my head with wide eyes at what she said about a boy I have been friends with for years. A shiver runs down my back and I shake it off while grabbing a drink of water. I take a sip while they carry on chatting.

"As long as he keeps it clean." Carla says innocently but it doesn't stop me from choking on my water in laughter.

"Ay dios mio!" All the girls including myself shout at Carla before we all fall into laughter and lift Nina up. We all surround her as we walk towards the seats so we can finish her hair.