Dominican Republic

I wake up to the sunlight peeping through the curtains of my window. I open one eye and close it again cuddling further into the chest of the person besides me. I hear his beautiful voice start to murmur a little which makes me smile against his skin. I feel him kiss my head which makes me look up at him with a smile, he pushes a loose strand of hair behind my ear before leaning down to kiss my lips. We both lean back a stare at each other while my finger traces his features.

"I could lay here forever," he whispers lifting me up so we are face to face. My finger runs down the bridge of his nose and onto his lips which he playfully bites. I just take a moment.

"Well we can't cause in a few weeks yours gonna be miles away." I whisper with furrowed eyebrows closing my eyes so he doesn't see how upset I am. I feel his hand cup my cheek and his thumb rub it softly.

"Bebe, I will always be with you. I promised you and abuela that and it isn't a lie. I can see my whole life with you bebe. " He whispers making me open my watery eyes and sigh.

"I know, but how can this work if I'm never gonna see you again. Your just gonna meet someone who's prettier, smarter, funnier. A girl who had money and knows more then beyond the heights. A perfect girl that will give you everything."

"You are everything, you give me everything. Can't you see that?" He whispers in an almost angry voice. I shake my head and scoff sitting up and against the head board.

"No I don't! All I see is an orphan who's does peoples nails. A girl who's never really had a real relationship. You don't want me Usnavi I promise you, this is my way of saying it." I tell him and run my hand through my curls. I start to feel him move beside me and pull me onto him to that he's almost cradling me.

"Your so much more then that. You've always been the goddess of women since I first met you. No one could compare or come close." He tells me staring into my eyes whilst the warm feeling fills my chest. I lean forward and kiss his lips full of love and compassion, his hands on my neck and cheek.

"So what happens then?" I ask through heavy breaths, which makes him laugh and hold me close again his eyes never leaving mine.

"Well I was gonna ask you to me by girlfriend loca! And then maybe you join me in the Dominican? Like what we have always dreamed about since we were poquino." He smiles with every word not focusing on anything but his dream, eyes glassy with happiness. I rub my nose on his.

"That sounds perfect." I say with happiness dripping from every word. I bite my lip full of excitement trying to stop me from squealing. He makes all my fears and sadness fly out my mind like butterflies. He leans in but I begin to stand up out of the thin sheets and doing a little walk and spin to the door.

"Gah you tease!" He shouts from the room before running behind me and chasing me into the kitchen wrapping his arms around me and spinning me in a circle. He sits me on the counter.

—Usnavi's POV—

I watch as she runs out the room after leaning away from my kiss, doing a graceful spin. I shout after her but when I stand up I do a little punch in the air and dance out of happiness. I place my hands in a praying motion and whisper a thankyou to the sky. After I sprint behind her and spin her watching as her hair spins outward and her smile plasters on her beautiful features. Placing her on the kitchen table.

"So would you actually go with me girlfriend?" I ask her with a mischievous grin not able to hold in my happiness. I watch her blue orbs fill with ideas.

"Yeah, but on one condition!" She says placing up her finger and tapping my chest. My eyebrows furrow at her words pouting.

"And what would that be amour?" I ask her leaning closer.

"Every night we will cook one of Abuela's recipes and play her song at least once a week." She tells me waiting for my reaction which I immediately nod to. She will be my wife, I mean look at her. Once again being the most humble and precious woman.

"As you wish but I also have a condition for you my sexy mamasita girlfriend." I whisper into her ear watching as she takes in a large breath and her hairs raise on her neck near my mouth.

"A-and what is that?" She stutters followed by my pecking her neck and lean back to meet her eyes again.

"That after we create our bar on the beach that you will teach the children and adults how to dance. But you also have to have a dance with me each night. Then wherever the future leads." I explain to her watching her face fill with curiosity and happiness.

"What do you see in that future hmm?" She whispers trying to get more secrets from me, I can see that my dream is causing her to smile wider showing her dimples.

"Maybe you as my wife. A beach wedding like you have always said, cause you love the sand between your toes. Then maybe if you wanted..." I carry on but dream of in admiration of her features.

"Maybe a few kids? I've always wanted to have a little boy and girl." She whispers making me nod my head almost immediately my heart beating at forever miles an hour.

"Yes! Yes, we can definitely have a few as long as your happy with it. That's the dream bebe." I tell her before kissing her lips in complete love. I feel her smile against my lips.

"I love you." She whispers between kisses.

"Love you more." I say leaning closer but my hand feels paper on my fingertips.