Chapter 1

8 years later......

"Keiran, it was already stated in the protocol that every club should have a minimum of four members. Any club with members below four will be disbanded automatically" said Mrs. Santillan, the club administrator.

The youngster's eyes were filled with melancholy, and Krist, who was sitting next to him, felt bad for the boy. In an effort to at least lessen the boy's sadness, Krist lightly stroked his friend's back.

Keiran and his three other buddies founded their club because they have a passion for mystical and fantastical creatures as they aspire to become writers in such genres. Books about those topics are frequently written by Keiran and his buddies. 

Even though their club barely made it, it remained active because there were four members at the time. not until a friend of his was moved to another school. They have made every effort to enlist additional members, but they are having difficulty because people prefer more interesting things than to believe in imaginary beings.

"Maam, please give us some time to get more members. I promise we will find someone. Please give us a chance" the boy plead. Mrs. Santillan sighed and also felt upset for the boy.

"Okay, I will give you a chance to get more members. But it would be just one week. If you failed to get someone, then you'd better join other clubs" the boy's expression enlightened.

"Thank you ma'am" The woman smiled and told them to return to class.

---------------

"So, how was it?" Asked Rytz, one of his friends. 

She saw her friend's frown and it brought worry to her eyes. Her companion might not have given her their responses, but the looks on their faces were too evident. So she made the decision not to inquire further.

"Hey, what's with your face huh? Think positive will you? We can do it, believe me" she smiled, trying to cheer them up.

Keiran was compelled to sigh deeply. How was he going to recruit someone to their club this week? The idea that the group that brought them together will cease is incredibly stressful.

The only group on campus that has nearly reached its breaking point is "White Fangs Club." For almost two years, Keiran and his friends have been guarding the club. Since others think they are nonsense, no one wants to join their organization.

When a hand touched his shoulder, Keiran suddenly stopped daydreaming. He glanced up to see his friend Rytz beaming at him."Don't worry, we'll save the club. Trust me." She said with an assuring and determined expression in her eyes. She didn't gaze away from her friend until Keiran smiled back.

Even though it has been eight years, Keiran sometimes finds himself thinking about the accident. He had a strange search for someone ever since that day. He has been attempting to recall every detail of that day, but he keeps coming back to the same image.

"Hello, earth on Keiran, where are you?" The child blinked his eyes and turned to look at Krist, who was looking at him bewilderedly.

"Huh?"

"I'm asking if you could come with us handing out flyers for the club recruitment. " Krist repeated his question.

"What about our class in research?" He asked dumbfoundedly.

"Where did you come from, huh? The class has been dismissed for minutes already. Look, there's no one in here except for us." Rytz joined the conversation and handed him the flyers she printed a while ago.