Chapter 4

George swallowed as a large lump formed in his throat. The adrenaline started up again as he made his way towards his door. His fingers slowly grazed each lock, slowly unlocking them.

He took one deep breath as he grasped the handle, opening it just a crack to see who was at the door. His eyes widened as he saw the tall blonde man once again. He quickly goes to slam the door shut but is unsuccessful when a foot blocks the door's path.

He tries to push harder, but fails to shut the door. Tears prick at the corner of his eyes. Deep breaths, he reminds himself.

He reaches a shaky hand and opens the door, once again looking at the exotic green eyes on the man.

"I think you dropped your groceries." Immediately George notices the light bruise where he had hit the blonde. The man reaches out his hand, giving George the groceries. George takes them from the strangers, his fingers grazing the palm of the blonde.

"Um, th- thank you." George clears his throat once he hears his own wavering voice. The blonde man smirks as he runs a hand through his short blonde curls.

"Is something wrong, Ghosty?"

George crinkles his eyebrows as he hears the nickname, deciding not to question the man, he just simply shakes his head 'no'.

The blonde sticks his hand out, "the names' Dream, and you are?"

That name sounds familiar, but where have I heard it before?

George transfers one of the bags in his hand to the other, and goes to shake the blonde's hand.

"I- I'm George."

Dream's grin widened as he gazed at George. "Cute name."

George felt his cheeks warm, he internally cursed at himself as he mumbled a thank you.

Dream took a step closer to George, almost in the house. "Where are your manners Georgie? Aren't you gonna invite poor little Dreamy in?"

Dream took another step closer to George, now being able to hear the brunettes labored breaths. Dream gets a little closer to George, their chest almost touching.

The taller leans down to George's ear. "Why don't you let me help you with that." He mumbles, his lips barely touching George's soft skin.

Dream slips his hand down to George's and grabs the grocery bags, standing up and walking into George's kitchen. He sets the bag on the counter and looks over to George.

George, still frozen by the door, feels the sharp stare of Dream's cat-like eyes. He closes the door, hearing a light click as it closes. He turns towards the kitchen, looking everywhere but Dream.

He wasn't sure why the man had just barged into his house and not killed him, at least not yet.

"Don't worry I don't bite." He could practically hear the blonde's dominance flowing out of him. George walked into the kitchen, keeping a few feet between Dream and him.

"Do you want some water or- um something?" George dares to look up at the blonde. Their gazes meet and they hold eye contact for a few seconds, George finally being able to get a good look at Dream.

He had a light splatter of freckles on his warm colored skin. He had a few scars on his face, but one caught his attention the most. It was a large slice going through his eyebrow and across his eyelid.

As soon as Dream realized what he was looking at he cleared his throat, bringing George's attention back to his eyes. "Some water would be fine."

George nodded and went over to the cupboard, confused as to why the blonde had the scar. As George went to grab a cup he realized all the clean ones were on the top shelf. He reached up, going up onto his tip-toes. He fingers struggling to grasp hold of a cup.

He suddenly gasped as he felt a large hand on his waist, guiding him back down. He felt his body push against the taller's chest as he watched a hand easily pick up a cup and bring it down.

He handed it to George and leaned down, whispering in his ear. "It's a dangerous world George, you should be more careful."

George took the cup from Dream's hand as the blonde stepped away. A strange feeling forming in his stomach. He wasn't sure why the blonde made him feel this way, especially since he was terrified of him.

George started filling up the cup with water as Dream began talking again.

"What are you doing in this town anyway? I mean, you're pretty cute but you're all alone? Why?"

George desperately tried to ignore the compliment, not wanting the red tint on his cheeks to get worse. He finished filling up the cup and turned towards Dream, seeing him lean against the cold countertop.

"Um, well I guess I was born here and didn't want to move away and I'm alone because- I uh actually don't know why. I guess love didn't really appeal to me."

Lies. George often fantasized of meeting his soulmate one day, that is if soulmates existed, George wasn't quite sure.

Dream hummed, letting George know he was listening. "Well, I better get going. I'm a busy man, shorty."

"Uh w- what about you water?" George stuttered out, holding the cup out to the blonde.

"Keep it." Dream said, pushing the drink back towards George. The blonde walked away and opened the door, right as he was about to step out he stopped and looked over his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, if you ever tell anyone about what you saw the other night," Dream lowered his voice, staring right into George's hazelnut eyes, "I will personally slit your throat."

George's eyes widened and the cup slipped from his grasp, shattering on the floor. Embarrassed, George quickly looked between the floor and Dream, eventually keeping his eyes on the shards of glass covering the tiled floor.

Dream let out a deep chuckle that made George shiver. The brunette then looked up, meeting the blonde's eyes. This time he noticed how cold his eyes were, there was little to no emotion. It was as though Dream had built a wall around his emotions leaving a cold vessel behind.

"I'll see you around, Ghosty."

He winked at George as he left, closing the door behind him.

-

I JUST BEAT MINECRAFT IN 3 HOURS LESSS GOOO

:P anyway bitch- I mean uh random person, WHATS POPPING?

yeah I'm gonna log off now :O