Chapter 6

George is slowly awoken as the car comes to a stop. For a few seconds the brunette is confused when he can't see anything, then he remembers the encounter with Dream in his car. He turns his head, feeling the soft material on his eyes as he tries to focus on his surroundings.

"Dream?" George hesitantly asks, his throat slightly sensitive from just waking up.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Dream responded, a sly tone already apparent in his voice.

George lets out a sigh as he hears the blonde next to him exit the car. We must be here, George thinks. Suddenly feeling a breeze of wind from his door opening a large hand, most likely belonging to the blonde, carefully grabs his arm, guiding him up and out of the car.

Once standing, the hand moves away from his arm, leaving him alone until he feels fingers slipping off the silk blindfold.

Once the soft fabric is gone, the harsh light cuts into George's eyes. He blinks a few times before his eyes adjust to the light.

George looks up to see a massive white house. Windows covering the exterior of the house, black frames outlining certain parts of the house for detailing, and a massive black door.

George was speechless, was this Dream's house? How did he afford this if he was a murderer?

George looked over to the blonde, a smirk already resting on his face as he looked at George. "This is my house, and for now, yours as well."

"Wait, mine? You're not bringing me back home?" The brunette harshly spoke, panic flooding his brain. "What about my students, my- my job?!"

Dream shook his head as he spoke. "You don't need to go back. You have everything you need and more here. I'll give you money so you don't have to worry about your job." Dream scoffed as if this was all obvious.

"How do you afford this anyway? Aren't you a murderer?! Last time I checked, killing people didn't pay very much." George rambles, although Dream's words did calm him slightly.

The blonde chuckled. "I guess you could say I'm a businessman by day, murderer, although I prefer the word killer, by night." Dream chuckled once again, amused by the short frustrated boy before him.

George began stuttering as rage filled him, "You think this is funny? You kill people a- and you kidnapped me and y- your- ugh! I hate you!"

In an instant, George was pinned against the car, Dream's hands pinning down Georges.

"Sure, I may be a horrible person but you're here, at my house, meaning my rules and one of those rules is don't make me angry. Trust me, you don't want to see me angry. So I'd recommend you watch your mouth." Dream warns George as he stares daggers into the, now familiar, chocolate eyes.

Dream's chest pushes up against George, making the brunette feel butterflies, as well as creating a blush that covers his cheeks. George gulps, nodding slowly to signal that he understands. Dreams grip on George's wrists lessens as he slips one hand into the brunette soft hand. He pulls George off the car and into the house, still holding his hand.

George's eyes widen as he walks through Dream's house and up the stairs. White marble surrounded the whole house, black furniture decorating the empty space along with golden lamps, chandeliers, and more. George's tour is cut short as they make it to George's new room.

The room was quite similar to the rest of the house, however this room had light blue accents to differentiate it. The blonde let go of George's hand, the brunette immediately deciding to look around. The first thing he saw was two doors. The first one led to a bathroom that had a massive tub, as well as a shower. He then walked to the second door, it opened to reveal a large walk-in closet, however it was empty.