Apologies

First off, I want to say once again thank you all for the support you have given me, through my ups and downs. You guys have been like a family to me and helped through so much, including my dream to write books(which are unfinished, but maybe I will consider posting them first in Wattpad although they are not FanFics, I will leave a message later regarding that)

The second thing I wanted to bring, is that regardless doing this story, and finishing it, I still get a lot of hate and get accused of plagiarism. That's not the case. I didn't know there was such book until after I started writing this FanFic, and seeing everyone was mad, I checked the story myself and saw that it was true, and that my story was very similar to the other one. I talked about it with the author and they had said it was fine as long as the plot wasn't the same (which personally I don't think it's the same plot) and I have talked about it before, however people seem to still be upset. So I have come to a conclusion that maybe I should take this story down, and either delete it and start anew,(still with the same mafia concept and stuff), make changes, or just delete the FanFic for good. I know you are probably like, "Oh, everyone gets hate. It's normal!"

Yeah, I know it's normal, but it shouldn't! And it's not the same getting hate of something that's like your baby, something that is really a part of you.

So, I apologize if you are someone who got upset for having such similarities to the other FanFic and are reading this. And I hope my apology is enough as well as letting me know in the comments what should I do regarding to this FanFic.

Love you guys who supported me❤️

P.S
I will update my other FanFics whenever I can, have a nice Summer!