06: Secrets

You walk towards Jungkook without him looking up from his notebook. He was...drawing?

What? A hitman... drawing? He does have good skills but out of all things why drawing? You look deeper at his sketch and he was drawing Taehyung sleeping. He was just adding extra hair texture.

"That's really good." you said, startling him looking at you with a scared bunny look.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." you said backing up a little.

"No no, it's just that I didn't hear you, hyungs were right about you, you really are quiet."he said and you smiled nervously.

"You finally woke up, after five weeks." he said putting his stuff aside.

"What?!" you yelled and he put his finger over his lips and you looked at him scared since he looked scary when he was furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sorry." you whispered and sat next to him. "There weren't any girls who lived here before were there." you said looking at the man whose expression changed from angry to a mix of shame and scared. His face answered your question in a way.

You sighed and grabbed the blanket again and got up. You took two steps and Jungkook grabbed your wrist tight making you wince and he loosens the grip.

"This is going to sound stupid but-" he stops and you turn and look at him. "Can you be my model?" he says shyly, looking down regretting the words he just said. You smile slightly at his cuteness and he let's go of your wrist.

"I will, but first thing first." you say and he looks at you confused. You stretch your right arm out of the blanket and wait.

"I'm Y/N.... Do Y/N nice to meet you." you said still with your hand stretched out. The man looks at you confused.

"Are you serious right now?" the man said not taking you seriously.

"Yes I'm serious, if you want me to be your model we have to start with the right foot and not with kidnapping or hitting or threatening, so either shake it or forget it." you said and he looked at you confused and annoyed.

"Yah! Hurry before my arm falls off because of all the cuts!" you whispered yelled and he just sighed and shook your hand.

"Nice to meet you Do Y/N, I'm Jeon Jungkook." he said and he let go of your hand.

You smile slightly. Even though you don't trust him, you get to know one of his secrets, drawing. You think that knowing at least something you will be able to trust them, but there is no little sign of trust.

"Ok let's start with the outfit." Jungkook said putting his hands together and getting up.

"Oof, but... the only one who knows about outfits is Taehyung hyung and he's sleeping." Jungkook said, pointing at Taehyung. You groan and when you are about to walk towards Taehyung and wake him up, the rest of them arrive and Namjoon enters with blood all over his arms.

You were shocked, the one who looks more peaceful has killed who knows maybe shred someone into pieces.

"Hyungs!" Jungkook yells, whispers, jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Y/N finally woke up!" he whispered yelled again and when the rest of the men looked at you their eyes widened and they jumped up and down as well and ran towards you.

"Y/N you are alive!" they whispered yelled.

You smile weirded out by their reactions and look over at Taehyung who is still sleeping peacefully.

"We should celebrate, Y/N can you wait while we get cleaned?" Hoseok said and you smiled awkwardly again and they rushed away.

"What was that all about?" you asked Jungkook.

"I think hormones." Jungkook said plainly.

"Hormones?" you ask, confused.

"Yeah, there hasn't been any girls over since forever, you are in a way the first girl we ever had under our roof for a really long time." Jungkook explained.

"So?" you asked, more confused.

"You really are innocent aren't you, their hormones are active so they are needy which concludes to sex." Jungkook said as if that wasn't wrong. "Sex?!" You yelled and he put his hand over your mouth. You jerk his hand away and look at him annoyed.

"Why are you so surprised?" Jungkook asked, annoyed.

"I was homeschooled most of the time and two I'm turning 21 next month." You whispered yelled.

"Your conclusion?" He asked.

"One I am very young and two I don't know anything about sex." you said and to your surprise Jungkook laughed. The rest of the men came looking at you and the younger man confused.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked.

"Y/N...Y/N just made a joke." Jungkook keeps laughing at your so-called joke.

"Is not a joke, I'm serious!" you yelled and Taehyung groaned.

"Why so loud can't a man sleep?" Taehyung said, annoyed.

"I told Jungkook that I don't know anything about sex and he just laughs." You said annoyed.

"Who doesn't know about sex?"Taehyung asked sitting up making the blanket fall down to his hips showing his bare skin.

"A girl who was imprisoned her whole life?" You said and Jungkook stopped laughing and the room turned really quiet.

You look at the group of hitmen and they all press their lips together making a thin line. Jimin then clasps his hands making a loud noise breaking the awkward silence.

"That settles it then." Jimin says and you all look at him confused.

"We are going to become Y/N's personal trainers/teachers to explain to her what sex is." Jimin said and no one spoke or coughed. You all just yelled at the same time, "WHAT?!?!" and nothing else.

"Is our house isn't it, our house our rules and we all can put rules, so my new rule is that we are going to explain all that we can to Y/N. Not just sex related." Jimin said as he walked towards you and grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the living room.

"I woke up because of that crappy thing? Are you serious?" Taehyung said when you and Jimin left the room.

"We should at least help her." Jin said and Yoongi chuckled.

"I can't believe I am saying this but Jin hyung is right." Yoongi said and Taehyung groaned.

"Wake me up when something actually important is about to happen." Taehyung says and takes the pillow and blanket and goes to his room.