31: Luck

You don't know why exactly, but time was going by fast during this pregnancy. You barely slept and if you did sleep you had a bucket next to you. The worst was Taehyung. He was really caring and everything which caused him to not sleep a lot and have time for himself.

The place you called home was really kind to you and the guys. Like straight out of a fairy tale. Leah and you had become good friends and he helped out with your pregnancy since she claimed she had kids before. But you have barely seen kids in the company and none of them belonged to her.

This company threw a lot of parties. The one you were getting prepared for was the 30th party in 5 months. Your baby was growing at the speed of light and sometimes you didn't like how the dresses fit you.

You were fixing your make-up when Leah came in with a white long dress and looking beautiful. You smiled at her not looking towards her but she was able to see the smile and she walked towards you.

"Did you get to put your heels on?" she asked and you turned around and raised your eyebrow at her and gave her a questioning look.

"Why don't you ask the small human being inside of me who makes me go to the bathroom every five minutes because of how big he is." you said and she laughed.

"Or she." she added and you nodded as she walked towards you to put on your heels.

"Why do I have to wear heels? I am five months pregnant. Why can I not wear flats?" you pouted and she smiled at you and fixed your hair into a messy bun.

"One because you are really short and will get lost easily and two, flats with long dresses don't get along unless you want to land flat on your face." she said and you got up with her help and you put your hand under your stomach and you both walked to the door and towards were the party was going to be held.

At the Party

You were introduced to a whole bunch of new people. You were about to sit down when Taehyung walked up to you along Jungkook. You smiled at them both and Jungkook kissed your temple and Taehyung cupped your tummy kissed your lips and then pecked your tummy and you smiled at him.

"Peanut in here has been partying all day and hasn't stopped kicking." you chuckled and he smiled widely. But then his smile faded in the blink of an eye.

"What is honey?" you asked and he looked at you.

"I am never around when it kicks." he whined with a small pout and you pecked his lips and he looked at you.

"If you stay by my side you might get to feel the kicks." you said and you put your hand under your tummy again. A man approaches you three and Taehyung wraps one of his arms around you and Jungkook stands on the opposite side of Taehyung. Since you gave the news the boys got extra overprotective, especially Tae and Kookie.

"Hi you must be Taehyung right? Leah told me about you." the man in the red suit said as they both shook hands.

"You must be her fiancé." Taehyung said and the man shook Jungkook's hand. The man let out a low chuckle and he looked back at Taehyung.

"Please call me Sang." he smiled and looked at you. He grabbed your hand and kissed the back of your hand and he smiled at you.

"And you must be the lovely Y/N." he stood up straight and you smiled at him and nodded. You simultaneously tugged at Jungkook's white sleeve from his tuxedo and he grabbed your hand knowing you were a bit nervous.

You relaxed a little bit at Jungkook making you feel more secure. Sang looked at the three of you with a weird face. He noticed you holding Jungkook's hand with your fingers tangled and Taehyung having his arm wrapped around you.