25: Karma

You are hanging upside down on the couch watching TV and eating a lollipop. Jungkook comes in and sits on the couch next to you and watches TV with you in silence. You keep staring at the TV when Jungkook clears his throat.

"I am sorry Y/N." he breaks the awkward silence and you sit up and press your legs against your chest.

"It's fine, he wasn't mine in the first place anyway." you shrugged and took your lollipop and held it in your left hand next to Jungkook and grabbed your water bottle. Before you could do anything Jungkook grabbed your lollipop and shoved it in his mouth.

"Yah!" you yelled and he chuckled. You giggle along with him and drink some water. After drinking water you put it away and sit straight and watch TV and look at Jungkook.

"Can I have my lollipop back?" you ask looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Nwo." he says muffled because of the watermelon lollipop he has that was once yours. You whine and try to get it but he puts his hand on your forehead and you extend your arms trying to catch it.

"Gimme." you whine and he shakes his head. You sigh and give up and flump back on your seat. You cross your arms over your chest and pout and he chuckles.

"Wow. I am hot." he says and takes off his hoodie making him topless. You could see all of his tattoos and you stare at them.

"You like what you see?" he comments startling you.

"Yah, give me my lollipop!" you complain again looking at him seriously.

"I told you. N to the O, no. And I am hot and tired of playing." he said as he stretched. You jump on him trying to get your lollipop and he takes it out his mouth and extends his arm.

You get on all fours and stretch your arm. He moves his other hand making you almost fall and he grabs you by the waist and both of you fall. He falls on top of you and his hand is wrapped on your waist and your hand is on the nape of his neck and the other one on his chest.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he looked into your eyes.

"Y-yeah, are you?" you answered back with a question and he simply nods. You guys didn't blink or move or didn't think about the lollipop. He pressed his lips together making a thin line and stretching the hole were his piercing usually is.

You look at his thin lips after he relaxes them and look at his big eyes. He then leans in and the tip of your noses touch and you kiss him.You break the kiss fast and look at his surprised red face and you turn red yourself.

"I-I am so so sorry. I-I don't know what came over m-" you get cut off by Jungkook's lips locking with yours and he starts kissing you. You kiss him back and his hand goes under your shirt. He traces your forget-me-not tattoo making you arch your back a little. You cress his chest and he wraps your legs around his waist and he carries you.

You wrap your arms around his neck and you guys end up in his room since it's farther away from the others and he lays you down on his bed and he goes and closes the door.

He rushes to you and gets on top of you and keeps kissing you. You wrap your arms around his neck and he uses his hand for support. He breaks the kiss and starts kissing your neck and you bite your bottom lip.

"Mmm Jungkook." you moan as his hand slips up your shirt. He takes off his belt and takes off your shirt and you go back to kissing each other. He turns you both around and you sit on his lap and you tug at his hair.

He bites your bottom lip softly making you moan lowly and he chuckles lightly. He grabs your hips and pulls them towards his hips.

"Jungkook I found your hood- What the hell?!" Taehyung yells as he walks in making you both flinch. You get off Jungkook fast and walk towards Taehyung.

"Y/N?! What the hell?! Wha- why are you on top of a half naked Jungkook?" Taehyung yelled as his grip tightened on the grip.

"I should be asking you questions. Like why you touched and kissed me and made my body make weird noises but decided to bang some girl who by the way called me names?"You looked at him as if it was nonsense.

"You see I would gladly give my virginity away to Jungkook or anyone else other than you. You know why? Because unlike you they kept their promise and told me the truth when I asked." you said and he looked at you.

"You never asked about Leah!" he yelled.

"Yeah but I still asked about the girl who lived in the other house!" you yelled back.

"Oh please that was almost a year ago!"

"And don't you think I still question myself?!" you yell making the whole room quiet. Jungkook puts his belt on and walks up to you two and wraps his arm around your waist.

Jungkook and Taehyung make eye contact for a moment and you break the tension between the three of you. "I need time Taehyung. To process everything that's happening." you say in almost a whisper.

He licks his lips and tosses the hoodie to you and you flinch when Jungkook grabs it and Taehyung walks out of the room and closes the door. You sigh and run your hand through your hair and seat down at the edge of the bed and sigh.

"I probably messed up big time Jungkook." you sniff and run your hand through your hair again. You look around for your shirt and stand up to look for it. You bend over to look under the bed and Jungkook grabs your hips and you stand up straight and he rests his head on your shoulder and wraps his hand around your waist.

"Calm down ok? Yeah he caught you having a make out session but it's not like the end of the world." he said as he started swinging you guys side to side.

"Tch I know...but still." you whine and grab your shirt on the bed and turn around to face him and he looks at you.

"How about this, go apologize to him." he says, making you raise your right eyebrow. "Yes I know we were starting to have fun, but if he really wants you then he will forget about it. Make you his. And by that I mean-"

"Ah ah ah I know what you mean." you cut him off as you fix your shirt. "If he doesn't come back here ok?" he says and you look at him questionable.

You put your shirt on and walk away from Jungkook as he slaps your butt making you yelp and run out of the room towards Taehyung's. You entered his room without knocking since the door was open but he wasn't there. So you decided to go to your room.

You close the door of your room and flump in your bed and sigh. You go to the bathroom and take a shower and when you come out you dry yourself up, put on your underwear and your long sleeve PJs. You walk, tie up your hair in a ponytail and head to your bed when you see Taehyung in the reflection of your mirror. You turn around to look at him but he tackles you on the bed and he starts undressing you while kissing you. He was going to do what was right.