29: Moving

Jin had said that the poison's side effects were going to stop in a week. But you kept feeling a bit sick. Nauseous at least. The boys wouldn't let you go with them to the tattoo shop just so you could recover which gave you a lot of free time to clean the house.

It was almost lunch time so you decided to cook yourself a meal. Hobi had bought you chicken since you asked for chicken so that's what you were going to eat. Chicken with rice and a sunny side up on top of the rice.

You started cooking the rice and took out the chicken. You started seasoning the meat and stirred the rice. You turned around to keep working with the meat and when you smelled the meat you felt nauseous again.

You ran to the bathroom feeling the urge to throw up. As you sit on the floor and cough after throwing up you flush the toilet and start panicking. What if... No it couldn't be. You wash your mouth and face and call Jimin.

"Hello Jimin?"

"Yes? What's wrong? You need us to come home?"

"No, I am fine. Are any of the guys around you?"

"Yes but Taehyung is getting our lunch."

"Good. Put me on speaker."

"Hi Y/N~" all of them said.

"Hi guys um I just threw up but I am fine." you continue to say.

"I need one of you guys to do me a favor and keep it secret from Tae."

"OK?"

"I need one of you to buy me a pregnancy test kit." you say and the other line goes quiet. No chatter from clients or anything.

"Hello?"

"OMG Y/N you are pregnant?!" they all yell and everyone starts talking at the same time. You scratch the bridge of your nose and wait for the to calm dwon.

"I don't know. That's why I am asking for someone to buy me a pregnancy test."

"Alright Y/N, Jungkook just ran out of the shop to go to the nearest pharmacy and he will head towards you before Taehyung arrives." Jimin said and you sighed.

"Thanks. And don't tell Tae. I don't want to get him excited." you said and you hung up.

You didn't know what to do. You were scared. What if you are pregnant? I mean Taehyung said he wanted to have a family with you. But what if it is too soon for him? What if he just said that to make you change your mind.

You started freaking out and wiped the tears that started to form and you rush back to the kitchen and mix the rice again. You cover your nose with one of your hands and start frying the chicken. There was no way you were going to eat it. But you didn't want to be suspicious so you will just act like you made extra chicken.

After half an hour

You were sitting down in the living room reading a book when Jungkook barges in with a few bags full of snacks and hopefully what you asked for. You stand up and he gives you a hug and you hug him back and exhale. He breaks the hug and looks at you.

"Are you ok?" he asked and you nodded.

"Here." he took out what you asked for and handed it to you. You exhale again and look at the bags confused. "What are all those snacks for?" you asked and laughed nervously.

"For you." he says as he scratches his ears in embarrassment and you smile. As you look through the bags.

"Jungkook, chocolate and ice cream? I am not in my period." he laughed nervously and dropped the bag, gave you a kiss on the cheek as you looked at the pregnancy test box and left in a hurry.