34: Baby

Taewoon was growing fast. In the blink of an eye he was already 3 years old. He wasn't a baby, but he was still your baby. It was hard for you when he was a baby to sleep or do anything. He was a pooping and eating and vomiting mess. But he was still yours.

You were sitting outside in the huge backyard sewing up one of his favorite teddy bear while he was playing with his toys. You finished sewing up his teddy bear when he ran up to you while hiding his hands behind him.

"What do you have there, peanut?" you asked as you gave him a dear smile and he showed you his small scraped hands holding a stone. It was a cute stone and you stood up and crouched to his level.

"It's for daddy." he said and you smiled and ran your hand past his hair.

"Well I am sure daddy will love to have a treasure for him." you said and smiled at him.

"Mommy when is daddy coming back?" he asked and you smiled at him.

"Actually he is coming home tonight. Along with your uncles. And we will cook his favorite meal." you said as you picked him up.

"And cake too!" he said enthusiastically. You smiled and nodded at him and you went inside. After Taewon was born you moved out of the company into a house. The company would send someone to check you both every now and then.

"Chocotate cake! With stwaberries." he said as you walked into the bathroom. His speaking has improved. Some words he misspelled or misses a few letters but it is still improving.

"Why don't you get your ducky and boat while I set the bathtub?" you said as you put him down on the floor and he nodded and ran away and you were about to turn around when you heard footsteps coming back.

"And ice cream!" he peaked his head and you laughed as he ran away. You started the bathtub and filled it half way. Taewon ran in and started taking his shoes off as he dropped his toys in the bathtub. He undressed himself and you carried him and put him inside.

"Can we fill the tub a bit more?" he asked and you smiled. You turned on the tub and your phone rang.

"Start washing up yourself while I answer that." you said and walked out towards the phone. You picked it up,

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N, It's Lou. How is the little champ doing?"

"He is pretty good. Tae is coming home tonight so we are making him his favorite dinner."

"I see. Well just checking up on you and the little fella."

"Ok. Bye Lou."

You hung up and walked to the bathroom. You stand at the doorstep when the bathtub starts overflowing and Taewon is holding into the edge. You run and turn off the shower and pick Taewon fast and wrap him in his dinosaur towel and hide his face in the crook of your neck.

"Taewon are you ok?!" you said breathing heavily. He nodded and you rubbed his back.

"I am so sorry. Mommy is really sorry." you sniff holding back your tears.

"It's ok Mommy." he said as he wrapped his arms around your neck. You drain the tub and drop some towels on the floor. You rub his back as you walk out of the shower and head to his room. You take out his underwear and a black shirt and his jean jumper.

You put him in his bed and pass him his underwear and he puts it on and drops his towel on the bed. You put his shirt on and his jumper and he jumps off the bed and runs to the garage to get the mop. You follow him and he comes out dragging the mop and you smile.

"What would I do without you?" you said as he tried hard to mop the bathroom's wet floor.

"You and daddy would be lonely." he said and you chuckled as you grabbed the mop and mopped the floor.

"That is true." you said as you kissed his head and he hugged your leg. You squeeze the mop on the tub and leave the mop in the corner. Taewon wraps his legs around you and holds on tight and looks at you and gives you his boxy smile.

You start walking with him on your leg and he laughs every time he is in the air. You make it to the kitchen and Taewon gets off and takes out the container for the cake and he passes it to you.

"Thanks peanut." you said. You put all of the ingredients for the chocolate cake and put it on the floor as he sat down and you gave him a spatula and he started mixing the cake batter. You started making the noodles and vegetables.

"Cake batter done Mommy." Taewon said and you grabbed the container and poured it in a cake tray and put it in the oven. You set the timer and Taewon runs to the living room and jumps on the couch and turns on the TV.

After Cooking

You took a quick shower as Taewon was watching The Boss Baby.

You put on a pink sleeveless turtleneck crop top and high waist jeans. You put on your sandals and let your hair down. You apply simple makeup and you walk out to the kitchen. You decide to settle the table and put the cake in the middle along with food and side dishes.

The cake was decorated with strawberries and oreos. The doorbell rings and Taewon gets up fast and runs to the door. He gets on his stool and opens the door and jumps off his stool.

"Daddy!" Taewon yelled and you walked towards the door as you heard Taewon giggle and your husband's laughter. Taehyung was ruffling Taewon's hair and feeling him with kisses and he walked to you and wrapped his free arm around your waist and he kissed your lips.

"Ew get a room." Taewon giggled

"Yeah what Taewon said." Jimin agreed and Taehyung put Taewon down and Taewon hugged all of his uncles. You also hugged all of the guys and closed the door.

"Let's eat!" Taewon giggled and ran to the table and you all followed him. You sat down and Taehyung put Taewon on his lap and you all started serving yourselfs. You were all laughing and joking around.

Dinner was good and so was the cake. After joking some more the boys left and Taewon fell asleep on Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung went to change Taewon's clothes and put him in his bed as you cleaned the dining table and the kitchen. You were happy Taewon was happy and happy that Taehyung was happy. They were your two handsome babies. 

A/N: Bam! New chapter! I do not know if to do the next chapter a smut or not so please please please please please please please please let me know as soon as you read this (private message or comment)so I can update the new chapter a soon as possible.